Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just got my DM into 21 Mercer literally 10-15 seconds after they posted. Fingers are crossed... might be making the 1 hour drive out to nyc for these damn shoes.

Why must you cry every other post though? You're salty that you haven't gotten a pair yet and it's everyone else's fault. We get it already.

Cried? Salty? U just quick to jump and judge over words on a computer with no emotion behind them.

Reminds me of my ex. Its words on a computer. U cant tell my tone of voice or talk to me in person to see how i am.

Am i heated i kept missing out? Yeah.

And ill call a reseller out any day of week for any shoe, not just ones i dont get.

And i didnt blame anyone playa.

Because i lay out the situation and share my thoughts, i didnt say it was anyone person or groups fault

Nike to blame more than anyone

Just got my DM into 21 Mercer literally 10-15 seconds after they posted. Fingers are crossed... might be making the 1 hour drive out to nyc for these damn shoes.

If there is any traffic your not getting em. I bet they have the pickup window from now until close which is 1 hour and 30 minutes.

If there is any traffic your not getting em. I bet they have the pickup window from now until close which is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Word! 21 Mercer likes to try and bring the crackhead outta sneakerheads lol. That whole SoHo sneaker scene is funny IMO

I sent a DM requesting size 8 at 10 seconds, realized no size 8, sent in one for a size 9 at 20 seconds. I know my chances are unlikely but... lets see what happens. lol

All DM’s have been sent for the Air Jordan 11 Retro
From NTCHI

No luck for me again :smh:
Was under 10 sec with response

I think everyone is just too quick to judge people oer the internet
Just cuz i state facts like buying more than two and selling them for profit is reselling.
Did i say i hate em? No. As u said, people choose to buy
Sooo if rape is too strong, can we switch to date-rape then? Kinda consensual hahaha

sorry, didn't mean to put words in your mouth.

from reading your post it just seems you are angry about the way people conduct themselves.
reselling and buying from a reseller is nothing close to rape. it is business. it is the market.
people are getting paid for they they are good at, and it is in this case purchasing shoes to sell.

i see you said buying more than two and selling for profit is reselling, so me buying one and selling the 2nd pair that doesn't fit isn't considered reselling?

So on top of the total, you got charged another $63.27??

I don't have that on my confirmation email.

I need to check what I got charged.

It was from the shipping confirmation email.

I hope they refunded me the vat and then the 63.27 is added.

2nd pair for siZe? Nah. But we have certain nters like dimez who buy two of 4 different sizes, but still arent reselling.

I mean to be technical any selling of a purchased shoe is reselling. But im talking bout the 4 and 5 pair guys

And hey its just my thoughts.

NDC and Finishline officially shipped! 
smokin.gif
 Both will be here Friday. Got the NDC one during work a couple hours ago. 

I ended up havin to get a pair for $300. Had some heavy rain the morning of the release and Verizon FiOS went out around the way. Did I overpay or was this worth the $300? I see pairs goin well above that right now, and people are jumpin on them like crazy. Someone let me know.

After 45min. Of listening to the instrumental of the god awful song Call Me Maybe, I finally got through to a FNL rep. She said that my order is processing but has been "picked", so I hope that means I'm good. Especially after that torture

After 45min. Of listening to the instrumental of the god awful song Call Me Maybe, I finally got through to a FNL rep. She said that my order is processing but has been "picked", so I hope that means I'm good. Especially after that torture
Picked usually means you secured whatever it is you ordered, which is sneakers in this case. I know that phrasin from when I used to work the back rooms at Toys R Us for X-Mas as a young whippersnapper.

Back
Top Bottom