Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

WellGosh

Hi, Unfortunately there was a technical error on our site and this product is no longer available. Your payment has been fully refunded. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Regards,wellgosh.com

Just got back from NTNYC, snagged another pair thanks to da shoefreak's rsvp help. There are/were still at least 50+ pairs there. A ton of midrange sizes like 9-11.5's. A few larger sizes too. There is no way people are picking the rest of them up by 9pm. I'd show up tomorrow morning if possible and see if they will just sell them first come first serve. There were zero people in line to check out too.

hmm i'm tempted to go in the morning to snag another

For those of y'all who got refunded by WG, did y'all order on Thursday or on the "restock" today?
I ordered Thursday, got a confirmation email, got money actually deducted (no pending), but my order on the site says PROCESSING. Keeping hope alive...

Cried? Salty? U just quick to jump and judge over words on a computer with no emotion behind them.
Reminds me of my ex. Its words on a computer. U cant tell my tone of voice or talk to me in person to see how i am.
Am i heated i kept missing out? Yeah.
And ill call a reseller out any day of week for any shoe, not just ones i dont get.
And i didnt blame anyone playa.
Because i lay out the situation and share my thoughts, i didnt say it was anyone person or groups fault
Nike to blame more than anyone
Just calm down... commenting isn't gonna help/hinder your chances of getting a particular shoe. Done.

I love working at Corporate Nike in Oregon, don't have to camp or wait plus I get it at cost :smile:

damn 2/4 of my fnl orders are still "processing". I really hope that it's one of those situations where they just randomly show up with the other two. Please god...i have no backup xmas presents for these people to speak of. Hope everybody else gets their pairs. Anyone else still in processing hell and spoke to a fnl rep or anything of the sort?

I love working at Corporate Nike in Oregon, don't have to camp or wait plus I get it at cost :smile:

Want a cookie as well?...
LL

any one that has ordered from offspring in the past, hows long it usually take to get shipping info?
i got the confirmation friday morning. money has been deducted from my account. got order # and everythhing. when i sign in though it still says " Delivery Status is PROCESSING"

damn 2/4 of my fnl orders are still "processing". I really hope that it's one of those situations where they just randomly show up with the other two. Please god...i have no backup xmas presents for these people to speak of. Hope everybody else gets their pairs. Anyone else still in processing hell and spoke to a fnl rep or anything of the sort?

Did you order on the SAME CARD? I did, and when I called she said.... "Congratulations your order was picked up, it should ship tonight or Monday."

any one that has ordered from offspring in the past, hows long it usually take to get shipping info?
i got the confirmation friday morning. money has been deducted from my account. got order # and everythhing. when i sign in though it still says " Delivery Status is PROCESSING"

Give it a few days.

just got my tracking # from Finishline. lets do this thing!

hopefully I get one from eastbay for my iv's from today.

Back
Top Bottom