Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

personally I don't agree with the early releases being fakes. I cop most of my jays early and they come with the same production date as the store released shoes and no defects. they just came to me at the same time they went to FLs warehouse. I got my Concords in late November and they're 100000% authentic. it's all about who you deal with. I west a 8.5 so I know my size comes out of production before the bigger sizes.

Last edited:
personally I don't agree with the early releases being fakes. I cop most of my jays early and they come with the same production date as the store released shoes and no defects. they just came to me at the same time they went to FLs warehouse. I got my Concords in late November and they're 100000% authentic. it's all about who you deal with.

late november & late august are 2 totally different times bro...... i got my concords dec-10th from city sports

Last edited:
i waited the concords out because of the super fake fiasco. i  got my raptors at the end of july and i have a connect with official bred 4s already. 

late november & late august are 2 totally different times bro...... i got my concords dec-10th from city sports
i waited the concords out because of the super fake fiasco. i  got my raptors at the end of july and i have a connect with official bred 4s already. 

it never wasnt a GO ......just like the increase that they decided to not do....yeah right it was all bs from the jump

Who knows what to believe but it was from DJHes. He is usually right with his info. Has Nike friends at HQ and DJ's events for them so I'd say pretty reliable.

After the whole fiasco of the early release concords last year, it surprises me that people still deal with these early release pairs.

agree don't see the rush in getting them especially knowing how many fakes were out last year. I really want a pair that I know is legit.

I want these as an everyday shoe. But so do a million other people. It's going to suck getting these, but I'm doing it anyway :/

Now that I'm thinking about it, I've only seen about 3-4 people in my area who actually copped the space jams, Concords, or cool Greys. Everyone else who comes to cop is from out of town. I guess these are now instacop. :smokin

Now that I'm thinking about it, I've only seen about 3-4 people in my area who actually copped the space jams, Concords, or cool Greys. Everyone else who comes to cop is from out of town. I guess these are now instacop. :smokin

Where you located in VA my man?

The place to go is charolettesville. Easy cops all around. There's a mall there with a finishline, foot action, and footlocker. And it's in a rural area. I walked in 4 hours late to the Olympic 6s and copped a pair in my size. No line. I've got footlocker connects there to hold something for me if I miss out here

Now, so far I've seen some decent quality on the early relese pairs. Nice pattent leather cut, toe box carbon fiber plate and the 23 spacing. However the varsity red sole isn't quite darker like I'd thought it be. Perhaps, I'm saying that because on these early release pairs the translucent varsity red sole just dosen't seem to be a bit dark. I recently saw videos of these and had noticed that the red sole is little bit pinkish, and I'm wondering whether or not they would be put into an 11's box. It seems to me that JB is kind of mischevious about the special box. Anyway, I can't wait to see more pics of these. If any get an early relese pair show some pics, please! And I'm hoping they would come out on the 23 of December.
The translucent sole is really supposed to be pinkish looking.  That's how it was on the OG's when they were True Red instead of Varsity Red.  Gametime decision for me...I'll wait til I see them in had.  Good thing I work at Foot Locker, lol....

Look regardless of what the problem may be with these, I'm gonna get em'. I shouldn't care so much about the mishaps with the 23 spacing peeling off, and the patent leather cut being kind of low. We'll that's the case with the early pairs but with the actual release date pairs, I'm hoping that won't be the case. I'm still gonna get these kicks because after all they're by far my favorite iconic Jordan XI colorway above the Concords.

The place to go is charolettesville. Easy cops all around. There's a mall there with a finishline, foot action, and footlocker. And it's in a rural area. I walked in 4 hours late to the Olympic 6s and copped a pair in my size. No line. I've got footlocker connects there to hold something for me if I miss out here

Cavaliers aren't in to sneakers?

Cavaliers aren't in to sneakers?

Living the dream.

:lol: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom