Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The place to go is charolettesville. Easy cops all around. There's a mall there with a finishline, foot action, and footlocker. And it's in a rural area. I walked in 4 hours late to the Olympic 6s and copped a pair in my size. No line. I've got footlocker connects there to hold something for me if I miss out here

So you just gonna blow the lid off the whole thing and put it on blast?

Y'all need to think

Hey, could there be something wrong with the early release pairs? I can't help but think that something isn't quite right with these release pairs. I'm wondering what the actual release date pairs could actually look like, Well, we'll just have to see for ourselves.

Hey, could there be something wrong with the early release pairs? I can't help but think that something isn't quite right with these release pairs. I'm wondering what the actual release date pairs could actually look like, Well, we'll just have to see for ourselves.
Yeah. They aren't real, lol.

ITS WAYY TO EARLY TO CONFIRM NO SPECIAL BOX UNLESS THIS HAS BEEN STATED BY NIKE OR JB

I MEAN WE NEVER SAW THE BOXES FOR THE GMP PACK UNTIL A MONTH BEFORE RELEASE DATE

IF JB DOESNT GIVE SPECIAL BOXES THATS WACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THE NEW BOX IS PLAIN AND UGLAY MORE KNOWN AS FUGLY
NO STYLE TO THE NEW BOX AT ALL EVEN THE OLD BOXES WAS MORE PLATINUM LOOKING

ITS WAYY TO EARLY TO CONFIRM NO SPECIAL BOX UNLESS THIS HAS BEEN STATED BY NIKE OR JB

I MEAN WE NEVER SAW THE BOXES FOR THE GMP PACK UNTIL A MONTH BEFORE RELEASE DATE

IF JB DOESNT GIVE SPECIAL BOXES THATS WACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THE NEW BOX IS PLAIN AND UGLAY MORE KNOWN AS FUGLY

NO STYLE TO THE NEW BOX AT ALL EVEN THE OLD BOXES WAS MORE PLATINUM LOOKING

You must have lost your caps lock button. Here's a few articles saying there isn't a special box:

http://counterkicks.com/2012/07/eve...air-jordan-11-retro-bred-release-as-of-today/

http://theclosetcollectors.com/blog/2012-air-jordan-retro-11-xi-bred-holiday-new-images/

No box, but special inserts.

Is there a confirmed Canadian retail price yet? Typically all Nike/J's are pegged at $30-$40 above US retail but the bump to $185 US makes me wonder if the trend will hold.

With all the hype lately on all the releases, these will be a pain to get. Really one of my favorites of all time as I'm sure everyone else. Really hope I can get my hands on at least 1 pair. Being on this Island (Hawaii) is hard. Not many places to cop. Let's see how it goes.......

im pretty sure there will be a special box for them. why else would there be different wrapping and inserts? they just havent shown us that yet.

It's a must for me . Might be out of town so I just might have to get them a day after .

It's a must for me . Might be out of town so I just might have to get them a day after .

Bad idea. I'd just cop them from where you are at, trying to get these the day after would either mean paying more than retail for a pair, or searching endlessly for that one left over pair. Sounds easier just to cop on rd

Yea, deff not a good idea, either find a place doin pre-order or take a chance wit the lottery that places are doing (which I don't like and think is rigged)

^^Sorry for the lack of info fellas but it's a sure thing that I will obtain a pair . I went to my local spot about 2 weeks ago and since I'm a regular and have a good relationship with the store's owner she told me which size I wanted . After I replied she simply said "Alright I'll let you know as soon as I get em" . She hasn't failed in the past so I should be good :smokin. It's just that I might get them a day(s) after the release .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom