Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

can anyone do a quick recap of some of the ways people bought this pair this year?

I know there was:
a finishline draft

what else? just curious

Couldn't resist
Had to rock!!!

nice to see you actually wear your shoes unlike these clowns who wear them to the mall a couple times and sell them for the next hyped release

props :nthat:

Has anybody placed an order thru solelegit.com ? The reason why I ask is because I haven't received a tracking number. I called there number but it says there inbox is full. I'm assuming that everybody must have the same problem as me then.
Uhh..It seems legit..

Normally when you buy from these website/instagram sellers they don't always give you a tracking number the shoes just show up at your house.

Last edited:
Tf? You got a tracking number from size?
Fk size.uk.co.nodeliverynotracking number.  Ordered the bred 4's from them on/around Thanksgiving and never received them. I currently have an open case with Paypal for their no tracking number *** non deliver shenanigans

Originally Posted by retroflight91

does offspring remove the VAT charges????
I cant remember and I am too lazy to look back

actually i remember dudes saying if the selling price is below $250 (which it is) then you wont get charged at customs. but **** i could be trippin

VAT tax is the UK tax some companies have to pay...shouldnt be applied to orders coming to the states so some companies will remove it.
Customs tax is the US tax they apply for overseas orders over $250 instead of 'buying American'. Some get hit, some don't

Last edited:
can anyone do a quick recap of some of the ways people bought this pair this year?
I know there was:
a finishline draft
what else? just curious

Finish Line Draft
Nike RSVP
Foot Locker/Champs/Footaction Raffles
Foot Locker/Champs/Footaction Guaranteed Tickets
Regular First Come First Serve Lines..
Online from UK
Online Early Release Pairs

Last edited:
nice to see you actually wear your shoes unlike these clowns who wear them to the mall a couple times and sell them for the next hyped release
props :nthat:
AGREED... Much respect. I have one 2001 pair left and my other I used to wear in the snow all the time.. the black upper and red soles (prevents yellowing) make this shoe perfect for incliment weather. Props though

I know there was:
a finishline draft
what else? just curious
FNL DRAFT/ONLINE (NDC, EB, FTL, FA, NBASTORE, FNL, ETC)/TWITTER RSVP/UK SITES/RAFFLES/FCFS.

It's funny to hear everyone talk ish and claim they KNOW what JB will release next year.  The actuality of the situation is Jordan Brand is a business.  As much as you guys think Jordan will produce what "you" guys want, Jordan will produce the shoe that garners the most hype/attention and continues to propel the brand into the following year.  I'm simply making an educated guess, but for those who act like they are in the "know" and can predict by some year by year index pattern of releases what is to come, I can only tell you that that is not how successful businesses operate and remain going concerns.  Also, weren't the same people claiming blah blah blah the black/red 11's will never release this year they just retroed them in year X and it's only been Y years since then it has to be the Columbias this year...so ya how'd that work out for you.  Keep thinking JOrdan makes shoes for NT and not for the world/greater public.

Uhh..It seems legit..

Normally when you buy from these website/instagram sellers they don't always give you a tracking number the shoes just show up at your house.
Oh ok. Hopefully by monday they send me a tracking number because its shows on my order status that they haven't shipped it yet but then again maybe the owner of the site hasn't had any time to email me the tracking info. Looks like i'm going to have to just play the waiting game for now.

I know there was:
a finishline draft
what else? just curious

raffle tickets at stores such as FTL, FA, Champs.
Finishline drafts
DM for RSVP
JJ
UK sites
then the lull to the US catches up online.

It's funny to hear everyone talk ish and claim they KNOW what JB will release next year.  The actuality of the situation is Jordan Brand is a business.  As much as you guys think Jordan will produce what "you" guys want, Jordan will produce the shoe that garners the most hype/attention and continues to propel the brand into the following year.  I'm simply making an educated guess, but for those who act like they are in the "know" and can predict by some year by year index pattern of releases what is to come, I can only tell you that that is not how successful businesses operate and remain going concerns.  Also, weren't the same people claiming blah blah blah the black/red 11's will never release this year they just retroed them in year X and it's only been Y years since then it has to be the Columbias this year...so ya how'd that work out for you.  Keep thinking JOrdan makes shoes for NT and not for the world/greater public.

Not sure where that ether came from but there are actually a few people on this site who work in this industry for a living and post official docs on release dates and upcoming joints...
This time last year when everyone was clamoring for the Concords, it was well known the Breds would be 2012...and I think it's semi-official Columbias will be this time 2013

AGREED... Much respect. I have one 2001 pair left and my other I used to wear in the snow all the time.. the black upper and red soles (prevents yellowing) make this shoe perfect for incliment weather. Props though

I wore my Space Jams in the snow all the time; I had to sell them though because they run a half size small and kill the back of my foot

been in search of a 9.5 for a few months now; I hope the Breds run TTS because I ordered a 9

Back
Top Bottom