Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Finishline screwed me over. I "won" the draft but i didn't check my pair before I left the store. Shame on me. The damn shoes have a hole in the patent leather on one side, and scuffs on the other side. The left shoe is perfect but this right one is killing me. It's not like I can exchange it either since they're sold out..... This sucks....:smh:

how about trying this?

What is it that he said that makes you upset? You guys are sooo sensetive! This is America, the man has a right to make money legitimately anyway that he wants, wether it be selling shoes for a profit or cleaning toilets to earn a living! If you don't like it, I hear there's some nice shack in China and Cuba that wouldn't mind having some help pick up heavy equipment for FREE!

why does he even need to tell us about that? What does he accomplish? e-props? Thats what he's going for. Lame. You have some people here who have yet to cop a pair.

You dont go sit next to a homeless person and just set up shop with a 12 piece bucket with extra large drink, would you?

Its just unecessary.

why does he even need to tell us about that? What does he accomplish? e-props? Thats what he's going for. Lame. You have some people here who have yet to cop a pair.
You dont go sit next to a homeless person and just set up shop with a 12 piece bucket with extra large drink, would you?
Its just unecessary.

dude.you make my point better than i did.repped.;p)

Ordered mine at 8:30 AM PST and a FNL rep told me they were picked and would ship out monday. Those canceled orders must have been really late or something, 3 hours after release and mine are still about to ship.

Gonna try and clwon somebody for makin some money and got XI's up for $400ea. Cmon now, slap yoself and wake up.

you're just not getting it. Why does anyone need to brag about making money? Thats that new money mentality. This is a shoe forum, not how much you came up forum. Nobody wants to hear that. Maybe he can take you out for a dinner and movie.

Love my breds. XI collection starting to look nice :smokin

Last edited:
I did a comparison with my 2011 concords and it's definitely half size shorter. Compared it to my size 10 2010 cg and it was an identical match. Bred '12 are a tad smaller for sure

Half a million made and half of them end up on Craig's list , these wouldn't sell out if everyone wasn't trying to cash in on what $50-$100 over retail ,this is all a joke , with post like how much will these resale for ??

I did a comparison with my 2011 concords and it's definitely half size shorter. Compared it to my size 10 2010 cg and it was an identical match. Bred '12 are a tad smaller for sure

Damn but I can't really say anything tho, until my pair arrives. So I can try them on & see for myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom