Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

FNL finally updated my order from processing to shipping...I was getting nervous there after hearing about others horror stories of cancelling orders.

which website?

edit: Guess it was FNL!! Thanks to your post, made me check and same thing! Been checking all day since everyone else has been getting em shipped!

Got em of the mobile site too. Thanks again to who posted that link early in the morning. We were all able to sidestep that crap freezing reg desktop website. :smokin

Last edited:
strange, i made a mistake and ordered one off snipes not knowing they no longer ship to US. However, looks like they did. I signed on to my previous account with them, so I'm wondering if that pushed the order through. Ordered from them multiple times, now I;m wondering if they may have fulfilled my order. Unfortunately, I dont spreken the duetsch, so I can;t communicate with them. Payment also cleared, which i know doesnt really matter.

could have a surprise at my front door in 3-4 weeks, destroyed box and all.

strange, i made a mistake and ordered one off snipes not knowing they no longer ship to US. However, looks like they did. I signed on to my previous account with them, so I'm wondering if that pushed the order through. Ordered from them multiple times, now I;m wondering if they may have fulfilled my order. Unfortunately, I dont spreken the duetsch, so I can;t communicate with them. Payment also cleared, which i know doesnt really matter.
could have a surprise at my front door in 3-4 weeks, destroyed box and all.

use google chrome and you should be able to translate to english. Had to do the same when communicating with them or dealing with their website before.

I ordered 2 in the same order via FNL mobile. Both pairs show shipped with a shipping weight of 7 lbs

Ducktales on FNL canceling mutiple pair orders

Finally FNL order says shipped and tracking number as well. Thank you to the guy who posted about the mobile link!!! Props!!

i ordered 2 pairs from fnl and i got shipping confirmation on both already.

Thats GREAT news! I had a glitch with my Thunders and got charged like 6 times for them because the page never went completely to the order confirmation page. I only got one confirmation lol

I ordered 2 in the same order via FNL mobile. Both pairs show shipped with a shipping weight of 7 lbs

Ducktales on FNL canceling mutiple pair orders

Could be a good thing it's holidays and they're swamped. They probably could care less at this point and just trying to get these things out. lol

use google chrome and you should be able to translate to english. Had to do the same when communicating with them or dealing with their website before.

I did that and received confirmation and all. can I communicate with them using this google chrome?

So I was scrolling through Instagram and.....

:rofl: :rofl:
For anyone that still needs a pair.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom