Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

my FNL still says processing...hoping it goes through
ohwell.gif

50 over retail? LMFAO.
Where do you see someone selling these for $250.
I live in Michigan, near Detroit, and all I see on craigslists are $350 and up. On ebay, bidding auctions are ending $375-$500 depending on what size you wear.
I'll always say, Jordan brand needs to do pre-orders on all major release general released shoes. Meaning prior to production, just take orders, as many orders and people want to make for a certain period of time. Then...wait for it....make that many shoes. So if you want 15 pair, you pay for 15 pair and that's what you'll get when the shoe is released. It doesn't seem that hard of a decision to me.

Or.....

They could just continue making millions doing the same thing they have been doing year after year...
Nike has created their own "fake demand" and supply whenever they want...few companies can pull that off...
Disney does the same thing with their "for a limited time" DVDs...just soccer moms aren't shooting each other over Cinderella on Blu-Ray

No seriously though, I couldn't care less what somebody has to brag about, it doesn't have any impact on me, so why should I sit here and whine and complain everytime somebody says that they sold a shoe for $xx amount of dollars or bought a shoe dirt cheap, WHO CARES? If they're happy they got a great deal or made a great sale, why in the world should I sulk about that? This isn't elementary school, no need to take your ball and walk off the basketball court because you lost. You feel me?
Not wanting to cause trouble, just been seeing this attitude floating around this place too much in the last few years

QFMFT!!!!

YO! is size?.co on that bs or what? Order is "Despatched" but no tracking.

I don't know that they ever send tracking when shipping to the US....I ordered shoes and clothes from them before and all I got from them was a order conformation email, had to just wait.

Or.....
They could just continue making millions doing the same thing they have been doing year after year...
Nike has created their own "fake demand" and supply whenever they want...few companies can pull that off...
Disney does the same thing with their "for a limited time" DVDs...just soccer moms aren't shooting each other over Cinderella on Blu-Ray
If there was any way to get your point across, that was it. Lmao

So I was scrolling through Instagram and.....

:rofl: :rofl:

For anyone that still needs a pair.

Last edited:
Nah, I dont feel you, but we can agree to disagree. I just dont understand the mentality of people who brag, whether its about shoes, females, money or pecker size. Those who brag usually dont got it.
I usually just ignore braggers but had to comment cuz you chimed in for him. I didnt understand. Whatever, no need to talk about it anymore. Case closed.

Yes, we will def agree to disagree. I just don't see the need to worry about what another man has or says he has. Let him say what he has to say, if it makes him feel better, so be it, it ain't hurtin you or me, so why should we complain? Bragger ain't doing a thing to impact your life, so look the other way.

FNL has mine shipped. Shout out to everyone who said FNL mobile orders would be canceled!! 

Yes, we will def agree to disagree. I just don't see the need to worry about what another man has or says he has. Let him say what he has to say, if it makes him feel better, so be it, it ain't hurtin you or me, so why should we complain? Bragger ain't doing a thing to impact your life, so look the other way.

Can we be friends?

*No Homo*

Finally!!! FNL updated my order status to Shipped!! Sweet! GL to everyone else.. my order was "pending" until about an 30mins ago.

did any of yall who order from HS ship yet? ive been waiting on an email and havent got a tracking or anything... same thing with size... i dont even know how i can check the status of my order because i didnt make an account when i bought the shoes :smh:

Looks like a few of us just got the notice .. NICE!!!!! Hope everyone gets their pairs! These and the Columbis are the only XIs ive never had.. SO glad to get my pairs! Not to look for Columbias :smile:

Congrats to everybody thats getting their FNL Mobil shipping confirmations! That was a life saver this year!!!

Back
Top Bottom