Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Size 14
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110992305319
sick.gif
For 11k I could buy a Hyundai Accent and run over a hypebeast and take his 11's 

Yup i was there....people started lining up at like 1:45. The RSVP ended at 2pm and it was FCFS after that. I saw the paper and they probably had like 7-8 pairs left so a lot of people gonna be salty.

I almost didn't make it there in time for RSVP pick up, ran from the train station and got into the store at 1:56pm :lol:

Last edited:
Trying to order off MILK, i put the shoes in my cart but i cant figure out how to get the order processed. It says I need to chose a carrier but i dont see ay options to pick from. Any body have any advice?

Finishline does not ship on Sunday and they said the charged will remain until item is shipped but my order is ready for pick up Monday morning so just be patient. I still think that after everything is done there will be restock of these somewhere even if its not right away. I can't believe that with all these RSVP from left over pairs that are hot enough to get hurt or killed over that there won't be a restock somewhere even if its a quick quiet one. I see alot of web sites selling these for less than 300 so the only people paying alot are the ones that do not put in work to get em as cheap as possible, besides if the all-star pack is as hot as last year with some exclusives then those are considered trade bits for these.

You guys know if you guys get a FNL tracking # and shipping confirmation it is possible to still cancel your order?

UPS has not picked up the package until Monday by the way.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom