Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

you're just full of bs. so let's say what you've been saying is true, you don't want to enable him but you buy him jays. know the word "limit", you couldve bought him a pair of socks. i mean, since hes broke and living in your mom's house, he would probably returned the same to whomever he pulled right. buy nah let me guess, i make sure to spend up to the limit, because i got it like that. mr. im not giving my cousin at retail.185+160+polo+tax =/= to 350+ huh? contradictions after contradictions.
Why do I have to make up a story?  Like i said your entitled to your opinion and thats it.  Seems your reading comprehension is off as well as your grammer....I said I would not sell him the shoes for retail and not at all, but I did give him a pair of J's and a fit for Christmas... It's that simple.  Everything else you said is meaningless.   I see there are some very smart and mature adults in here that have agreed with me as well.  The rest of you guys are off on some other planet.... sad to see what the world is coming to and where people's morals are 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

You just said It's cool to be homeless, carless and jobless and despite all this want buy J's from your fam. at retail, with a 1/3 of your government check. I'm done....
roll.gif

ok.. i just bought from them..

http://www.milk-store.com/462-air-jordan-xi-retro-bred.html

i hope i don't  get ripped off...lol... i hope they aren't fake.. or hope they do actually send them..

if anybody has experience w/ them.. let me know! 

They are legit, I've never personally used but seen others use them and had success.

Why use a site if you don't if they are legit or worried about getting ripped off? Especially when there are b-grades out there?

They are legit, I've never personally used but seen others use them and had success.
Why use a site if you don't if they are legit or worried about getting ripped off? Especially when there are b-grades out there?
how did you order them? ive been trying but it says they dont ship to the USA.

These Prices r crazy on eBay. I saw 1 auction with a $370 bid and it was Bin $600 and the reserve hadn't been met at $370 that's outrageous.

you're just full of bs. so let's say what you've been saying is true, you don't want to enable him but you buy him jays. know the word "limit", you couldve bought him a pair of socks. i mean, since hes broke and living in your mom's house, he would probably returned the same to whomever he pulled right. buy nah let me guess, i make sure to spend up to the limit, because i got it like that. mr. im not giving my cousin at retail.185+160+polo+tax =/= to 350+ huh? contradictions after contradictions.

Why do I have to make up a story?  Like i said your entitled to your opinion and thats it.  Seems your reading comprehension is off as well as your grammer....I said I would not sell him the shoes for retail and not at all, but I did give him a pair of J's and a fit for Christmas... It's that simple.  Everything else you said is meaningless.   I see there are some very smart and mature adults in here that have agreed with me as well.  The rest of you guys are off on some other planet.... sad to see what the world is coming to and where people's morals are :smh: :smh: :smh: .  

You just said It's cool to be homeless, carless and jobless and despite all this want buy J's from your fam. at retail, with a 1/3 of your government check. I'm done....:rofl:
Ay mike, have a Merry Christmas!

Ay mike, have a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to You to bro.... This all all good convo to me...no hard feelings its a forum we have our own opinions and views shaped by our own life experiences.  I hope you got your pair or pairs too if you wanted them.
nthat.gif

how did you order them? ive been trying but it says they dont ship to the USA.
apparently they have two websites... 

i went to the site you are talking about... and yeah.. it doesn't seem to ship internationally... 

i would email them... they sent me an email in english... maybe they will ship one to you..

hope they aren't b-grades... :  / 

thanks... i feel a little more at ease...

but you are right.. i have no idea why i ordered from them... just taking a leap of faith.. :ohwell: 

PLUS... i won my fantasy league so have some proceeds to spend..... 

PLUS .. if they are legit.. i'll have another shoe resource in the future

... and if i do get ripped of... i finally have a reason to visit france.. lol... 

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE! new to site... enjoy the feedback! 

Someone gave me these as a gift today. :lol:

That's dope, wish I caught presents like that. I just ordered off the milk site. I wanted to double up on these. I grabbed the first pair in hand, now I ordered off of milk site. So guys saying they won't deliver to states ain't right. I live in Canada, which is North America. If they deliver to me they will deliver to states. After all we are neighbours. I wasn't gonna be cheap about paying $50.00 extra, it's all good. Better than 300-400, that's for sure. They straight, they got a Nike account, I saw other Nike models for sale as well.

Back
Top Bottom