Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Nice GS restock! I just gave out the link to a few friends i know they will be happy since they wasn't gonna get em if they had to pay rape.

Just got back into the forum;  Did Finishline restock bred 11s this morning for men's sizes?  I did see the little kids.

Maybe, but keep in mind that FNL still has 2011 Concords left...
glasses.gif
Hey Brennanizm,

I've been looking for the rest of those Concords too;  you think that they would sell more this close to the bred's release?

Finishline cant STILL have concords can they?
I would like to tell you no so I could in full confidence stop looking for them, but I can't afford to stop looking for them, and then miss out.  I knew that finishline was going to restock again after their release last December, and I even saw the second Cyber Monday restock; I just couldn't check out.

You are screwed. They will think of eery way to refund your money and not get uthe shoes

Or u can stil on hold for an hour n try anyways

do these soles separate easily?  i got the red/white 11 lows... and the sole started to separate after two casual wears... super glued it... balled in them once... and then they got really bad... maybe i just got a bad pair... 

Back
Top Bottom