Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man, are you serious?  That better be digital imagery, or I gonna be mad!  Seriously, you've gotta' put me onto how to cop Js! 

good looks mang. my girl was on my case to find these after all of her lil bougie friends fell into their old habits and tried to cop these. im dating a hypebeast. 
mean.gif

Guy wants to trade stealth foams for my Breds. Do we all agree this is a good straight up trade or are the Breds going to be more valuable? Tough call

When NDC restocks a style, does it appear in the 'New Releases'? Or do you need to search for that item specifically? :nerd:

Guy wants to trade stealth foams for my Breds. Do we all agree this is a good straight up trade or are the Breds going to be more valuable? Tough call

Depends on how much of a FoamHead you really are. I'd never trade anything Jordan for Foams unless we talking Galaxy.

just my .02

Last edited:
Pretty even right now. Depends on what shoes you want more.

Guaranteed a restock of black n reds will be TLO

Yes stealth foams are a good trade now, not once the xi price drops

We saw the same xi pricing last year.

Depends on how much of a FoamHead you really are. I'd never trade anything Jordan for Foams unless we talking Galaxy. Bred11s are sure to be about equal in value IMO.
I'm not a foamhead but more of a sneakerhead that likes all valuable kicks. Foams like the Galaxy and Ones just exploded in value. I wonder if the stealths will do the same

Last edited:
Stealths were a very rare release. BREDS 500K pairs were released. To give u an idea going resell amount for foams are $400+. I would do that in a second. I love my stealths though.

i got an extra pair, you think i could trade for some ds cool greys plus money? or would i only get the shoe, no extra $$

i would say take the stealths. theres still some restock possibilities or chance to catch some reseller desperate for rent money on the 11s but you're never going to see those foams again. 500,000 pairs vs like 12. 

Depends on how much of a FoamHead you really are. I'd never trade anything Jordan for Foams unless we talking Galaxy. Bred11s are sure to be about equal in value IMO.
I'm not a foamhead but more of a sneakerhead that likes all valuable kicks. Foams like the Galaxy and Ones just exploded in value. I wonder if the stealths will do the same
laugh.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

foams the new af1s so naaa. id trade for some volts, 2000 pearls 2007 royals, dark armys.... but my opinion

Last edited:
i got an extra pair, you think i could trade for some ds cool greys plus money? or would i only get the shoe, no extra $$

You can probably still get an extra $20-30 but I just looked on the bay and prices for CGs have jumped with this blk/red release.

Stealth Foams have not left my feet.  They're literally the perfect beater.  If someone is willing to trade you a pair with no cash on top do it in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom