Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

People can believe me or not idc. There will be plenty more made this go round compared to previous XI releases. My sources are pretty solid.

Sources being who?

GM's and RM's of stores I frequent. Nike is taking a lot of heat from retailers, so they are turning up the dial on production. I've also been told that's the reason why they scrapped the "special" box this year. Makes since.

Last edited:
GM's and RM's of stores I frequent. Nike is taking a lot of heat from retailers, so they are turned up the dial on production. I've also been told that's the reason why they scrapped the "special" box this year. Makes since.

I'm still gonna be 1st in line though.... :lol:

I might end up buying these in 2 weeks for $300. I dont even feel like waiting until the 3rd week of December for retailers to pull an okey doke move with the raffle bs.

dudes need to shut up about the box. who cares, that box was annoying anyways

2nk70ww.jpg

^ Please believe it. I'm still deciding whether to get them or not. If I do pull the trigger, I'll be first in line too.

How come wwe ain't gon have a "special box" this year? I mean it makes sense to have a "special box" unless there's a reason to scrap it. I wanna know whay we ain't gettin a special XI box this year!

Not having that special XI box for these will annoy me when I receive the shoes and when I put them away. But other than that, all will be forgotten when I'm wearing them on my feet. No biggie.

If I remember correctly, they have said no special box every year. Then December roles around they "decide" they will be pacakaged just as the others.

dudes need to shut up about the box. who cares, that box was annoying anyways

You should settle down. For some people the box has added value. It would make them feel better about their purchase. Other retros are 160 and these will be 185.

Would you be happy paying the price of a SRT 8 challeger for the base model. Some people equal paying more money for something more.

2435_288b.gif

Dude can't be serious.
:smh:

I know right. It's really gonna be annoying to see a row of special boxes then ending with a regular box in the stack. And if they stop the special box now there won't be a cool box for the columbias next year. All white with a blue jumpman :smoking

But the box means a lot to me because I don't wear the same kicks daily, the box is a must for me. Stopped me from a lot of cops. I want these and I want the box.

Sources being who?
GM's and RM's of stores I frequent. Nike is taking a lot of heat from retailers, so they are turning up the dial on production. I've also been told that's the reason why they scrapped the "special" box this year. Makes since.
Brah, you're not talking to any RMs. Regional Managers are never available, and when they happen to be instore, they're there for a visit.

Nike doesn't take "heat" from any retailer. They have these retailers in check (no pun intended).

Don't wanna call you a liar, but I doubt your source is who you say it is. It's probably some pimple faced part time working teen.

I can accept the packaging change if it means more pairs available with a decent pl cut, minimal glue stains, and the 23 not fading in back.

Last edited:
I can accept the packaging change if it means more pairs available with a decent pl cut, minimal glue stains, and the 23 not fading in back.

Patent leather cut will be low just like last year, I'd never expect them to give us more. Glue stains just happen in the factory, nobody is going to turn away a fresh pair due to a small stain. Money is money. And as for the 23 I down expect much of it seeing the Cdps had it on like a bandaid

They cut the Pl too low on this one. I have to see another pic, bit I think im just gonna buy the IX's and be done for the year

Back
Top Bottom