Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I refuse to accept that the All-stars aren't dropping this year. Never really cared for Playoffs from the jump. I think I maybe in the minority about being on the fence with these
embarassed.gif
, but being able to rock XI's in the snow is a plus though
I love my 01 Black/Red, so no interest copping this year's junk, but I would like to see the Columbia dropping though (just wanted to see the blue sole with white PL).

For the past three XI releases, there was availability on the internet. Now even thought the past three releases were avaliable on retail websites like NDC, Finishline, Foot Locker and Champs. But I'm wanting to know if this years 11 will be on any of these sites come December 23rd (or perhaps, the 22nd). I'm just wanting to know in case I don't camp out or stand in line in the cold weather and what time will they be available online.

Last edited:
This Picture Taken From The Link Above Has That Toebox Looking Awful :x

1344956621-picsay.jpg

Chuck Says:

1369795_o.gif

"That's Tuuuuurible Nike!"

Last edited:
Got a cool story (kind of long)
So, I started cleaning my closet seeing what I could sell to get some money for this release. I met a dude on Craigslist that traded me my Cool Grey XI's and CDP XX's for a pair of Jordan IV White and cement and Cavs.
Relisted the shoes here on NT and met a dude that traded JUST the white and cements for some Concords.
Sold the Concords to my buddy for $275 and took $100 out of my own pocket and picked up some DS 01 Breds!!
Man, I'm so happy.
Thanks for your guys advice, I almost pulled the trigger on a trade for some cdp XI's for my Cavs and cash. Glad I waited out. I'm trynna sell my Cav's (sz 9 :tongue:) now to have some money for the December release. Now, if I can't get them, I won't be too disappointed.
Cool thing is that I don't have a ton of money. So when I'm flipping shoes, it doesn't hit my pocket but the occasional s&h charges.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

see if these had red milk toes for the authentic release pairs...
then we wouldnt have this problem the concords suffered from

Yeah thats exactly why people don't wanna pull the trigger on a early pair, theres a possibility Nike might do the same change again. I'm not gonna risk it but I still have doubt their gonna do it.

its not a change... we just dont know what nike is releasing. im willing to bet they will be clear toe.

I'm boycotting sneakerfiles because they are the bigges hypocrites on the net. They put the early release places on blast last year with the cool grey xi video where they tore up the shoe. But theyre still promoting them with this video and the best part is they're promoting kicksole aka sneakerape.com who I can confirm with experience sold me fake ray 13's and black cement 3's

I guess kicksole must be paying good for them to continue pushing their garbage.

Man, tried on my 01's............... smh, these are heavenly!! They are 1000 times more comfortable and just overall better quality than the cdp's. I used to kind of look at the people who would make comments about 01's, OG's and crappy CDP's.
I am very sorry for ever mis judging you guys. I almost spent $325 on some CDP's glad I held out and paid $375 on some 01's. What do you guys think of the price? About right for some DS 01's?
$375 is a pretty good price for DS 01's bro. I sold one of my pair for $400 recently. And about the comfort, it's like night and day. Anytime I decide to throw on any of my 2000 - 2001 xi's, it's WAY more comfortable than my 2009 - 2011 xi's. My feet start to get sore after awhile in the newer release xi's, yet I still have em. I've even been contemplating about selling all my newer retro xi's and just buying more 2000 - 2001's!
I would.

The recent XI's have improved since the CDPs, but if you can get the better pairs why not.  Shape and padding alone make it worth it.

Just need some 2000 Space Jams and 2000 Concords.  Maybe Columbias if I see them for a steal.

When do y'all think we gon' see more pics of these? And do y'all think JB need to step up their game by making these quite right? Well, what do y'all think?

Last edited:
I've only paid resell price for one shoe, which was the Yeezy 2. This will be the second. I'm not going to deal with the thirsty legions, as every Retro XI release seems to bring. These early photos mean nothing to me. Wake me in November.

The lack of patent leather on this shoe is making me second guess if I want buy these. When the OG's and 01's came out I was too young to buy them, so I really want these. But if the shoe looks like that pic from the closet collector, im gonna have to pass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom