Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I would probably pay a bit extra to get them early and avoid 7+ hours waiting in line. Not to mention, I live in Chicago and the winter sucks over here.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

I would probably pay a bit extra to get them early and avoid 7+ hours waiting in line. Not to mention, I live in Chicago and the winter sucks over here.

Don't be surprised if you have to wait a whole day to get these bad boys this year

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Don't be surprised if you have to wait a whole day to get these bad boys this year
I know that's right. Wasn't able to get the Concords on release date, but was able to scoop a pair up worn once for $230 shipped about a month ago. Now I can bust them out and wear them now for the summer.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I wonder which date will be the exact release. December 23rd is a Sunday this year, 24th a Monday. Maybe the Friday (21st) or Saturday (22nd) release??

They'll release on the 22nd.
That's what I heard.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I wonder which date will be the exact release. December 23rd is a Sunday this year, 24th a Monday. Maybe the Friday (21st) or Saturday (22nd) release??

That's what I heard.
Spacejams of '09 were released on December 23rd, which was a Wednesday if I'm not mistaken.. Saturdays don't mean @#$3 to JB when it comes to the XI retros.. they have to drop on the 23rd I think. But we'll see.. hopefully it is a Saturday.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Maybe they will correct the Jumpman on the left shoe this time, since they already made this shoe with a backwards jumpman in the CDP. Im still surprised they havent changed it on the VII's. Whose stupid idea was it to reverse it? Why would you even think to do that? I mean, what idiot was sitting down one day at JB and thought " hey, lets change the direction of the jumpman on the left shoe, there is no reasoning for it, but who cares, lets just do it anyway"

The Jumpman has been backwards since the DMPs. Let's face it, it's gonna remain backwards.

Think I'll break my 2001's out this weekend. Give them some love before I occasionally cheat on them with the 2012s.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
My actual size finally arrived, thanks to the homie John from Miami, coast2coast....
pimp.gif

bonus: old love x new love
-debating whether to get the 2012's this year, maybe will so I can wear these 2001's before they break down
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That's what I heard.
Spacejams of '09 were released on December 23rd, which was a Wednesday if I'm not mistaken.. Saturdays don't mean @#$3 to JB when it comes to the XI retros.. they have to drop on the 23rd I think. But we'll see.. hopefully it is a Saturday.

True.
Personally it doesn't matter because they will be bought regardless.

smokin.gif

I CAN LIVE THE THE PRICE RAISE, ITS THE INEVITABLE CHAOS ON RELEASE DAY THAT CONCERNS ME. EXPECT THIS RELEASE TO BE MUCH WORST THAN THE CONCORDS FIASCO.

Originally Posted by OG2345

embarassed.gif
My actual size finally arrived, thanks to the homie John from Miami, coast2coast....
pimp.gif

-debating whether to get the 2012's this year, maybe will so I can wear these 2001's before they break down
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
11s dont break down! Nice 01s
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
gott damn those are $*!+!!% sexxxy

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
11s dont break down! Nice 01s
pimp.gif
Truth

yea, if nike didnt stop the midnight online release these probably would have came 12am est 12/23/12 or 12 am pst which is crazy for us east side

Luck they are only 185 if Jordan brand raised the price to 250 like the elites they would still sell out smh....

The more I look at these the more impatient I get. Thinking about the CDP's Bred but idk if I really wanna spend $400 on a pair.

Back
Top Bottom