Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm on the fence with these now. Again. They have come out time and time again, I see them on everybody's feet and the newest release hasn't even happened yet. I would rather the columbias really

I got a pair of concords last year a month early and it was perfect. No JORQAN and no milky toe. It was perfect. You just have to know where to buy em from as well...

im about to trade my vnds CDP bred 11s for a pair of vnds galaxy durants. is that a good trade? opinions. since these are gonna release again at the end of the year anyways i could just ge them again. hoping for better quality than the cdp hopefully.

im about to trade my vnds CDP bred 11s for a pair of vnds galaxy durants. is that a good trade? opinions. since these are gonna release again at the end of the year anyways i could just ge them again. hoping for better quality than the cdp hopefully.
If the Durants are in good condition, it's a great trade for you.

^^^
i didnt know any better last year and bought JOQDANs. Overall, materials are about the same, and like you said details are off. Wasnt too upset, i was able to flip them for more than i paid so i actually made 20-30 dollars.

Some people say they are fake, and i believe it because how can you keep getting the R in Jordan (JOQDAN) wrong several years in a row?

My favorite shoe of all time, i will cop again. Even though i have OGs, and 2001s

So you sold kicks you thought were fake? smfh

The early bred 11s dont have the JOQDAN -- what are you talking about?

Well it seems these will come with the XI box so I'll hold off copping early pair till they carry the box.

where did you get this info? :nerd:

I'm kind of skeptical to know where you got this info from. I've following up on posts saying whether or not we would get a special Black and Red 11 box this year. I'm hoping the actual releases have the box like the previous 11 releases. We'll, they should!

its a shame they cheaped out on the boxes. how are you gonna have the space jams, cool greys and concords in special boxes but not the breds? yet put random coloways like the jordan iv cavs in the special box for the ivs

its a shame they cheaped out on the boxes. how are you gonna have the space jams, cool greys and concords in special boxes but not the breds? yet put random coloways like the jordan iv cavs in the special box for the ivs

Just a regular box for this release?

I need my fellow NTer's very important opinion

Sold some stuff and can get a pair of Vvnds Cdp 11's for 300

My 2 options are:

Cdp and Dec release OR

2 pairs of December release.

Not sure what to do cuz guarantee a pair now or chance getting a 2nd pair in December. The other concern I have is potentially way better quality for the December release. Almost pulled the trigger from some early seller on eBay. I'm just a sucker for Breds

I need my fellow NTer's very important opinion
Sold some stuff and can get a pair of Vvnds Cdp 11's for 300
My 2 options are:
Cdp and Dec release OR
2 pairs of December release.
Not sure what to do cuz guarantee a pair now or chance getting a 2nd pair in December. The other concern I have is potentially way better quality for the December release. Almost pulled the trigger from some early seller on eBay. I'm just a sucker for Breds

Just wait till December my dude, those CDP XI's are no good...

this is a comment on vandal a's facebook post - "Already copped several pairs of 2011 concords.Cant wait for the concord breds coming in december."

I might just shoot myself now

Last edited:
I got a pair of concords last year a month early and it was perfect. No JORQAN and no milky toe. It was perfect. You just have to know where to buy em from as well...

Lmao. No you just got a pair that wasn't ruined like the others. A lot of people got a pair with the regular tag, but there were also a lot of factory defects making the JORQAN common. So common you think your pair is real when it's not f*cked up.

As for not having a milky toe, that's a problem as well. Concord release of 2011 had a milky toe, where you cannot simply look through it it's more opaque.

Early releases are almost %100 fake. There is a small chance you were to have grabbed an authentic pair.

^^^^ The pair on that link are looking very good. Quality looks better than the Concords. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom