Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Was just looking at these on mental kicks, why is the jumpman on the left foot so close to the 23? Are they supposed to be like that?

Was just looking at these on mental kicks, why is the jumpman on the left foot so close to the 23? Are they supposed to be like that?
It was like this as well with the concords ordered through eastbay.com and its sister websites so yes the jumpman can be close.

^ Well compared to the 2011 Concords, I don't think so..

2ui7ofk.jpg

^ Well compared to the 2011 Concords, I don't think so..
2ui7ofk.jpg
No me and another member here ordered the concords and we both got one pair with the jumpman close like the shoe from mental kicks same way from eastbay.com so i know jordan 11 can and will be made with the jumpman like that.

At least two pairs is a must on these, even if I have to pay resell. No point in paying resell unless you must have the shoe on or before the release date. I'd rather take my chances copping on my own first at retail. Having them early is not that big a deal to me. I have a feeling the main retailers will raffle off their pairs to avoid the madness from prior years.

I really hope my Nike gets these in, but how the hell am I supposed to camp out a store that's inside the mall when the mall doesn't open until all the stores do!

Smh at the $210 Canadian price too
mean.gif
. That's going to kill my christmas budget.

not trying to cop these because everyone's hella hyped up about these around my area. It's gonna be a pain trying to get a pair.

I concur...purchased from mental kicks dont let the spacing in the website pics fool you, every shoe is made different.
^^^^^ You must of not been around when the previous XI's dropped because there was a whole lotta people mad with Mental Kicks for selling them B-Grade/fake Concords.
because they are high quality replicas from Mental Kicks.
you do realize all your jordans, and nikes for that matter are "crap straight outta china"
tongue.gif
TRUUUUUUUU
Thats because mental kicks is wack as hell
X2
Dudes still ordering from Mental Kicks
eyes.gif
I guess so
people never learn, if you dont know history you're bound to repeat it.
And prince of cuba is contributing

i dont see why reebok would pay this guy a cent and he dont wear reebok's

Ross is just gettin paid to wear Ree's on twitter/instagram... Take Reebok $$$ & still wear J's :smokin
On another note, I'm still figuring out how to get these... I went through to much for the concords

Last edited:
will cop on RD just for the hell of it. no lining up. strolling in around noon for the easy pick up. :pimp:

still haven't rocked my concord from last year...

Back
Top Bottom