Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

never really get how people care about what the box looks like or the inserts. you arent wearing that ****. these could come in a brown paper bag for all i care and i wouldnt complain so long as i got me another pair classic jordans...
THIS!!
Like I told my boy earlier, the slide out box made it more difficult to get the shoes out. I like that JB put these in a regular box. Maybe it was surveyed by people to put in a regular Jordan box than the slide out box but I do wish they came out with either these two boxes to make it original like they are with next years retros.
(Not my pics)

never really get how people care about what the box looks like or the inserts. you arent wearing that ****. these could come in a brown paper bag for all i care and i wouldnt complain so long as i got me another pair classic jordans...

the majority of us who are complaining about the box realise you don't wear a box. I also let go of the fact we are not getting a XI box a while ago so all I am caring about is the shoes now.

However, what it comes to at the end of the day for me is "presentation", especially from a brand whom didn't seem to mind showing off that presentation for 3 years, then all of a sudden when the price has risen higher than the previous 3 years they completely slap us in the face with a GR box. It's kind of like why bother doing it for 3 years then on the one of the most liked CW's they just stop doing it?

just sayin' :rolleyes

I said this before and I'm gonna say it again.If you guys want a special box, just save some money and cop the CDP.Not only you get a special box,you also get a pair of Taxi 12.

Last edited:
im not even going to try to get these at my local mall...last year when i called about the concords before they even opened dude at FNL told me they were all sold out...

but then asked for my size and that he'd sell me a pair for 360 
mean.gif

My mom got my brother a sure pair on the RD just by talking to the manager. Damn.

I probably won't even get a chance to get one for myself and I'm an Elite member of that store.

WIsh they used the slide out box. Don't mind the GR box but the red insert doesn't look right or make sense if they are apparently trying to save money.

Special box will be nice. I won't front. I'll get as much as I can take. But it's all good, whatever.
I just wish they don't hike it up and then give us less. That's just disrespect. :tongue: :nerd:

15 hours?  Never in my life.

Rocked my 2001s yesterday.  Naturally people were in shock when they asked "You got those early bro?" and I replied by telling them that I didn't cop early, they're the 2001 retro.
I'm dying to wear my DS '01s as well but idk if I should..... If I do I'm just messing with peoples emotions like you did
laugh.gif

hahaha.....
Lol I guess we just have to remember that most people these days are into shoes because it's the "in" thing to do or because they simply like how they look.  I always get a good laugh out of it when people ask the same questions when I wear something that didn't drop within the last 3 years.

If you want to mess with people's emotions (including mines) you should break out those Black/Red 12's in your avatar. 
smokin.gif
  Love that shoe.

Sup NT, long time follower, finally decided to create an acct.

Take it easy on me if someone already asked but anyone know if Champs, Footlocker, Footaction will have the same ticket set-up they had for the bred 4s?

the black-red colorway would be the best if it weren't for the inherent fact that it lacks an icy sole
which takes it down a notch in comparison

glad i dislike patent leather

it makes me exempt from the madness surrounding da 11's
don't run into many people anymore that are really into air jordans but don't like the 11's

Thanks, Gene. Imma def do that closer to RD.  I was just throwing a line to fellow NTers who have a connect/work at those retailers who maybe knew ahead of time...I know for the 4s, they didnt really give that much of a heads up and lotta peeps that wanted em ended up missing the ticket hand out but luckily they were easily available at other spots around here

Lol I guess we just have to remember that most people these days are into shoes because it's the "in" thing to do or because they simply like how they look.  I always get a good laugh out of it when people ask the same questions when I wear something that didn't drop within the last 3 years.

If you want to mess with people's emotions (including mines) you should break out those Black/Red 12's in your avatar.  :smokin   Love that shoe.

Haha I rarely wear them and have been worn. Plus the 12s don't get much attention here trust me.

Looked at joined date.
tumblr_mco16p7AYA1qe55cno1_500.gif

That's just a photoshop of the Space Jam box BTW.

Hahaha at this guy :lol:

I can't say much. Really tho? Smh at these people. Niketalk mods should do a background check on these new people joining Niketalk. I mean I know those who have been following and lurking for a while but these new people with no edumication on footwear...do some research!
I'm just saying..

Official box

Back
Top Bottom