Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

$375 for in store pricing???? lol i am speechless but they are laughing at you im sure of this .. dont argue 
I would never patronize a place run by non-sneakerheads who have no knowledge of what they're selling except for how much people will pay for it...Espeically in-store on RD. U got me stuck homie. Instead I'm spending my money with a longtime sneakerhead entrepreneur. I never said the price was reasonable either. It's just what I'm willing to pay for one of my grails since there's no telling when we will see them again. Theres nothing like a hater these days....

Last edited:
as usual JB cutting corners again.. first 3M, metal tips now up the price by 5 bucks and we get this?? Come on!! Larry Miller!!
almost forgot that the OG 11's used to come with those metal tips....even other laces sold separately had the metal tips....i have some black laces outlined in red with some metal tips in my 01's right now that i bought after i got them!

:smh: these dudes showin no respect for admins and mods doin their job.

And to the guy who was arguing w/ me about the box discussion, "You missed the point. Move along." was a good way of completely sidestepping my response / argument and ditching your point.

Ain't eem mad bruh, can't wait to see how juiced you are when you get your pair and aren't complaining about the box anymore. :tongue:

I know this question was probably answered already, but does anybody know what day the black and red Jordon spacemans come out? They're so fresh / crisp / swaggerific. I can't wait to see what the box looks like. I hear it's gonna be made from cardboard. :pimp:

I know this question was probably answered already, but does anybody know what day the black and red Jordon spacemans come out? They're so fresh / crisp / swaggerific. I can't wait to see what the box looks like. I hear it's gonna be made from cardboard.
pimp.gif
I can't wait to see what the shipping box looks like
pimp.gif
Do we get the red or black ink?

almost forgot that the OG 11's used to come with those metal tips....even other laces sold separately had the metal tips....i have some black laces outlined in red with some metal tips in my 01's right now that i bought after i got them!
Originals did not have medal laces, no idea what you guys are talking about.

I can't wait to see what the shipping box looks like :pimp: Do we get the red or black ink?

They better give us that red ink.. better not be shorting us. I'M PAYING FOR THAT INK.

Also, if they give me regular bubble wrap and not the ones that are fun to pop, please expect a 3 page complaint from me in this thread. :smh: You guys just let them walk all over you.

why cant they make it so the 23 NEVER falls off..
mean.gif

i mean i know they want us to keep buying these, but cmon now..we are already paying 185 (it hurts just typing that) 

im sure sometime next year a shoe will release for damn near 300...(yeezy)

Y'all worried about the box, y'all really need to be worried about the raffles and ya game plan...I'll take these with no box if it guarantees me a pair...

If you're gonna pay $375 in store why not just get 2001s instead?
It won't be in store...more reason for me to pay more (not having to deal with RD drama) but I stay away from OGs and older pairs in general cuz at the end of the day I want them to last me as long as they can. Yeah they might be rockable now but if properly taken care of I expect the new retros to last longer regardless of any quality disparities.

It won't be in store...more reason for me to pay more (not having to deal with RD drama) but I stay away from OGs and older pairs in general cuz at the end of the day I want them to last me as long as they can. Yeah they might be rockable now but if properly taken care of I expect the new retros to last longer regardless of any quality disparities.
my 2001s are better looking used that the 2012s. invest in quality. We not talking about 3's, 4's 6's, 8's that crack. 

The only problem XI OG/first retro that I ever had a problem with was Cool greys. The sole separates but unless you're seaglowing the heck out your XIs, they're built like tanks.

And can everyone just stop crying and moaning about the price.

Same dudes crying about the $185 price are the same ones doing fire sales to pay $1500+ for yeezys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom