Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I lucked out and was able to get a pair of the 11s and 4s in my size. Unfortunately, I had to camp for 14 hours in order to secure my pair. I don't know how anyone else feels about this new process, but Sundays are not meant to be wasted on obtaining a ticket. I would much rather devote a night and early morning to camping rather than my entire last day of the weekend.
/

much rather have it has a raffle everywhere, at least i would be able to show up at anytime during the time and get on a list for a "chance" to get my sz instead of wasting 12+ hours sitting outside in the cold/rain/snow to get a guaranteed pair

Still at serramonte. We got some cutters here. This couple cut behind me cause their friends were behind me. I could call them out but it is a raffle. They ain't getting a better chance than me. Just saving time in waiting. Smart.

:nerd:

Congrats though.

Yeah, it's definitely not something I'm proud of haha. I waited outside of my mall at 3:00 AM and there were already at least 40 people there. Luckily there were 3 stores doing the ticket process and I chose the one with the most pairs and the least amount of people. They actually handed out tickets a few hours early at 2:45 PM so I guess it was more like 12 hours (not that it makes it any better haha).

I dont do that twitter stuff and I stopped waitin hours in lines YEARS ago. If you dont have a solid connect-Just pay the $40-$60 "reseller fee". You already spending $200+-Whats another $40-$60. saves a lot of time, safety,ect. do I like the hypebeasts n reseller trend nowadays-NO but we cant stop it so at least be safe. That raffle idea is safer but its BS also. I can only speak for myself-I dont have time to go to a store a week befor release day to line up for a ticket which either secures me a pair or gives me a chance to buy a pair. Buying online is a slim shot unless you have a super fast PC. Man I respect the hustle of those trying to gett'em for retail but to me it aint worth all the hassel.

/
much rather have it has a raffle everywhere, at least i would be able to show up at anytime during the time and get on a list for a "chance" to get my sz instead of wasting 12+ hours sitting outside in the cold/rain/snow to get a guaranteed pair

Yeah, I like the raffle process too. I don't know how it is where you are, though, but where I'm from people who have no way of getting the money to pay for the sneakers will enter the raffle and win. By the time it's all settled and "redrawings" have been done, I tend to lose interest in the shoe haha.

Greensboro?  I didn't think security would let people line up that early
Greensboro is so hit or miss. I had a few homeboys out there trying to score. It was cold and raining last night too. You guys have my respect for that one lol I'm sitting these out. Don't want them, I'm waiting on the aj1s on the 31st
There was no way I was standing outside in the rain...cold rain too.

FYI I think the 1st got pushed back to Jan 5

for these types of releases line ups are no good, too many ppl are thirsty to save 50-100 bucks

Enjoy the guaranteed pair process while it lasts though. Word is they're switching to raffle sweepstakes for everyone next year.

There was no way I was standing outside in the rain...cold rain too.

FYI I think the 1st got pushed back to Jan 5
As opposed to hot rain?
tongue.gif

how do releases of this magnitude go down in canada anways? i know its not as crazy as it is in the US but do ppl still camp and how long do they camp?

These raffles are getting worse with every release. I swear the employees mind set regresses handling these things. Go to footaction to enter the raffles today. Asks what size I want and I tell them 11.5. Then I remember how many this store got the previous space jam, cool grey, and concord xi releases, which is 12 total each year. Never was able to get my size due to employees taking them. Told the guy " go check in back and confirm you have my size. I'm not entering something to win my size if you don't have them." Absolute bs, this raffle to have the "chance" to buy shoes. Basically since I commit to one size, you have the option when selecting entries to bypass me if my size is drawn before me. But if my ticket is picked early enough to grab another size I can't get those because it's not the size I entered on the raffle tix? :smh: Give me the option to make someone else happy by buying what is left for a gift or for future trade bait. Making it easier everyday for me to go kick rocks than put up with stores anymore. Online or bust for now on after this release.

just left westend mall atl struck out , rained and cold i was so pissed waiting in the line , big ups to all who copped a ticket  i saw northlake mall in atl too no bueno no bueno that was real real real bad

theres a mom&pop shop near me thats selling the 11s for $300...i struck out today with the tickets but i just cant :smh:

agree it won't be as easy to cop online , but with work and all the avail resources should be able to , and whoever said they were making more pairs please kill yourself all upmost disrespect

Still at serramonte. We got some cutters here. This couple cut behind me cause their friends were behind me. I could call them out but it is a raffle. They ain't getting a better chance than me. Just saving time in waiting. Smart.
Yeah, I doubt I'll stop by there today. Possibly later tonight. :smh:

Then what's the *** point of the tickets when people can do the same ***** on Release Date!?

If you got 3hrs to kill, serremonte is the place to go. I just hit the 2 hour mark and the is just getting longer. But least we indoors unlike tanforan. They moved from indoors to outside.

I'm now on the fence thinking if it's really worth it to go right now and just stand there. JUST to get entered in a raffle. I'm sure the best time to go will be during the Niners game but I don't know if I can do that.

at my local mall, everyone literally everyone... teenagers, moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, ALL entering the raffle... not knowing what its even for, just entering for the helluvit. i asked a mom "what is this line for?" she replys "idk i think its a lottery to win free shoes" 

Back
Top Bottom