Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

theres a mom&pop shop near me thats selling the 11s for $300...i struck out today with the tickets but i just cant
mean.gif
I dont blame them for their hustle 
if its important enough to you and dudes are willing to spend it why not

its a shop called DK casual down here in Dallas 

and to get a pair of 11's they want an extra $150 plus you have to buy $50 of other merchandise 

and im pretty sure that they are sold out
laugh.gif

I wore the CDP 11's at work 2 weeks ago and a chick asked me

was I going to get the new pair and she complained about how she had to spend an extra $100 dollars just to get the 

olive 9's and I told her why complain if your going to buy them anyway

If you got 3hrs to kill, serremonte is the place to go. I just hit the 2 hour mark and the is just getting longer. But least we indoors unlike tanforan. They moved from indoors to outside.

Glad I hit up tanforan at 9am. It was like a ghost town when I got there.

just rode by the mall. line was crazy. smh
hopefully this FNL WC thing comes thru. if not, NDC or bust

at my local mall, everyone literally everyone... teenagers, moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, ALL entering the raffle... not knowing what its even for, just entering for the helluvit. i asked a mom "what is this line for?" she replys "idk i think its a lottery to win free shoes" 
yh ppl dont even know what the **** they are doing anymore :smh:

My champs and footlocker have already switched.
Yup, a lot of stores in the LA area that did guaranteed tickets for the BCIVs switched to sweepstakes for the XIs. Only 2 low volume Footactions did guaranteed tickets today.

Foot Locker's a bunch of *** liars.

I planned this ***** out by calling them beforehand and they said they are PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM LINING UP UNTIL 4pm.  So I decided to go to the mall to eat around Noon.  What do I see? A bunch of fuucking people sitting down like losers all lined up in front of the store and I talked to one of the managers and said I thought no one was allowed to line up until 4? And they sad they started lining up at 5 AM and security said it wasn't a hazard so they put a rope and let them.  OK So people are waiting from 5 AM to 5 PM to get these fuucking shoes? Ridiculous.  I'd rather just pay $300 for them already.  F*ck, I'd rather just buy a god damn 1:1 REPLICA for $50 already.  No one can tell the damn difference these days anyways if you're shooting hoops in them.  F*cks sake, the game is ******ed already.  Bunch of low life losers camping out since 5 AM.

dont agree on the replica part, some dude was rocking fake *** 11's on my court once and the bottom just straight fell off, dude switched to asics or something, had me dying :rofl:

So this is how I know the game is really sad: While in Footaction, employees are telling customers, "if you slide us $50 when writing your info down for your ticket, we'll make sure you get a call for the raffle." its already gonna be $200 after tax for these, and on top of that you gotta pay an extra $50? These cats are SHADY. And that's not the f'ed up part. One employee had on a pair of Cool Grey 9s and some dumb ***** customer bought them off of his feet for $400!!!! $400 for some 9s?!?!?! This is what its coming to?!?!

do we know when niketown's are doing the rsvp's this week? i havent seen or heard anything yet
I would guess Wednesday since it's always 2 days before the release and they always announce it on Monday.
I also hope I'm right since I requested Wednesday off.

Last edited:
300 aint too bad if thats tax included, my spot 320 for a size 12 but i think they add tax and i needed a bigger size than that

So this is how I know the game is really sad: While in Footaction, employees are telling customers, "if you slide us $50 when writing your info down for your ticket, we'll make sure you get a call for the raffle." its already gonna be $200 after tax for these, and on top of that you gotta pay an extra $50? These cats are SHADY. And that's not the f'ed up part. One employee had on a pair of Cool Grey 9s and some dumb ***** customer bought them off of his feet for $400!!!! $400 for some 9s?!?!?! This is what its coming to?!?!

u beasted with the $400, a sz.13 is still on the shelf at my local ftl

fnl is going to f up this draft  process something epic i can see it now even if you won, somebody told me it was guranteed , then i heard it was a line even if you got email , i mean this ish is crazy

Guess Im one of the lucky ones who got the FNL email. Had to check my spam folder and there it was. Hoping I get picked or else just like most of America, its online or bust for me.

Guess Im one of the lucky ones who got the FNL email. Had to check my spam folder and there it was. Hoping I get picked or else just like most of America, its online or bust for me.
yep i got it to g , but im thinking even if its says you won , its not a fa sho thing , people say if you entered you got a great shot , but they are still going f it up , 

Yeah, I got the FNL email, but that ish isn't guaranteed in any way. It's like some magic algorithm. I'm already wary going into next years releases thanks to this harrowing experience. And, lol, at Foot Locker not sticking to their word.

Foot Locker's a bunch of *** liars.

I planned this ***** out by calling them beforehand and they said they are PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM LINING UP UNTIL 4pm.  So I decided to go to the mall to eat around Noon.  What do I see? A bunch of fuucking people sitting down like losers all lined up in front of the store and I talked to one of the managers and said I thought no one was allowed to line up until 4? And they sad they started lining up at 5 AM and security said it wasn't a hazard so they put a rope and let them.  OK So people are waiting from 5 AM to 5 PM to get these fuucking shoes? Ridiculous.  I'd rather just pay $300 for them already.  F*ck, I'd rather just buy a god damn 1:1 REPLICA for $50 already.  No one can tell the damn difference these days anyways if you're shooting hoops in them.  F*cks sake, the game is ******ed already.  Bunch of low life losers camping out since 5 AM.

Then the managers all like "Yeah we feel bad because we told a lot of our customers there was no lining up until 4pm."  Yeah, ya think?  This whole ticket procedure is unorganized and a fail from the start.  Might as well just eliminate it and just sell the shoes on the release date where people can go and camp out for them or make it ALL a sweepstakes, so it's fair for everybody.
HAHAHAHHAHA chill out 

Footlocker is some ***... I went to the mall last night and asked what time they were going to hand out tickets, they said 5:00 PM on Sunday. So today i go to the mall at 8:35 am to pick up some pants and I walk past footlocker and there handing out tickets... so I jump in line but they were out. I asked one of the managers why was I told 5:00 Pm by two of your employees and he gave me some BS excuse.

Last edited:
In regards to FNL, keep in mind you have to be a WC member to enter. The company standard at FNL for WC is 50%, but there are stores that average about 40-45%. On top of that, from what I see, a good chunk of WC members didn't even get the email to enter the draft, so your chances of getting a pair at FNL is better than the Foot Locker stores. The people that get picked have between 8-10 AM to pick up the shoes, but by 10 if there are a lot of unclaimed pairs (which I can almost bet there will be), it's free game. Something to keep in mind.

anyone a ftl employee can you confirm that you received two tickets shorty was supposed to give me one but said it got canceled and it was a price tag on her ticket ?

Footlocker is some ***... I went to the mall last night and asked what time they were going to hand out tickets, they said 5:00 PM on Sunday. So today i go to the mall at 8:35 am to pick up some pants and I walk past footlocker and there handing out tickets... so I jump in line but they were out. I asked one of the managers why was I told 5:00 Pm by two of your employees and he gave me some BS excuse.
A few Foot Lockers in NYC gave people multiple tickets when they said only 1 per customer. Part of the game I guess. I can't camp for the Friday release so will try NDC. I will try and order 2 and post the extra on here for box price if I do get it. 

Yup, a lot of stores in the LA area that did guaranteed tickets for the BCIVs switched to sweepstakes for the XIs. Only 2 low volume Footactions did guaranteed tickets today.
man, i went out to riverside in hopes of getting away from the typical LA hypebeasts and i was late. lol i showed up around 12 today and probably 40 deep. oh well, just a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom