Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

in the 80's, 90's, and 00's... guys like this would cut lines and get their kicks

today... it's guys like this who can scoop up any pair they want

you're sharp...................regardless they were easy to cop 10 years ago....
You cant read. Its ok. In 2000-01 they still werent easy to cop so shhhhh
sorry man but i cant agree.
i remember walking into white marsh at noon and grabbing the 11/12 pack.
the 01 columbias were around at DTLR lexington market a couple weeks after release
anniverary XIs didnt sell out immediately either.
DTLR at Mt Claire Junction had 6/11 packs until about noon of release day
09 Space Jams were at Harford Mall FNL until about 10am and at DTLRs Mt Claire Junction at 11am.
Employees were standing in front and inside of the stores holding Space Jams up Mondawmin Mall.
Chicks up Shoe City at Wheaton Mall were telling me and CharmCityKid how they got pairs transferred from Bmore (still dont know where) that didnt sell out (Space Jams) and Inner Harbor's DTLR got a 20+ pair transfer a week after release.
these are just examples of what I saw.
my point is, not all XIs have sold out as soon as stores opened the way they selling out now. these lines we seeing now are much, much different than what it was a few years ago.
Well you know DMV never includes Baltimore area 
wink.gif
 but Js have always been easy to cop in the Baltimore area until a recently. Around Moco and PG areas it was never "easy" but it def wasnt like now. Around Moco and PG they always sold out when stores opened if not the first day. 

Concords sat for a couple months in '96, and that was in Chicago. Nobody knew what the hell to make of the shoe back then. Everybody thought MJ was buggin....the the Playoffs came and s*&t got real, lol!

Same thing happened in NYC. No shoe, sold out the day of back then. Especially not XI's.

in the 80's, 90's, and 00's... guys like this would cut lines wait to rob ppl coming out of stores and get their kicks

that FNL draft was the most poorly executed plan I've ever seen. I've been a WC member for well over 10 years and didn't get the original email so I called and tweeted and got the second one at 5pm on Sat. Then when I tried to enter with the second email, it said WC number invalid and their twitter said they were working on a fix. I didn't panic because the CSR I talked to and their twitter said they were extending the draft to Sun 11:59pm because they f'd up. So Sun AM I'm assuming the fixed the issue and I try to enter and it says I've missed the deadline. Then I call them (takes me almost 2 hrs to get thru) and they said the draft is closed and there is nothing they can do.
I've always been loyal to FNL, but I have to say they must have a bunch of clowns working there because this is probably the most incompetent thing I've ever encountered from a company this large. Somebody at HQ needs to be fired for this fiasco.

Worked fine for me. Guess if you didn't get in, you suppose it's a terrible idea, but if you did, you're just excited for the chance to get that email.

You cant read. Its ok. In 2000-01 they still werent easy to cop so shhhhh

Well you know DMV never includes Baltimore area 
wink.gif
 but Js have always been easy to cop in the Baltimore area until a recently. Around Moco and PG areas it was never "easy" but it def wasnt like now. Around Moco and PG they always sold out when stores opened if not the first day. 
Security Blvd Mall says Hi lmfaooo

maaan if i dont get that email from FNL, imma just take my ball and go home. nobody playing if i cant get no action :tongue:

^nice pick up and jar of vasoline. You're set for the weekend.
I prefer lotion though.
roll.gif

Idk why you scared to be at the mall, that shooting can happen anywhere its already getting crazy from the batman movies to malls then elementary schools cmon man you living in America, the minute you out in public anything can happen, i aint budging ill be there on the 21st STRAPPED try if you want too.
Shootings can happen anywhere even inside your house.. ever heard of home invasions so yeah no where is safe honestly

I never thought I'd see the day that a pair of Jordan's got to this level

Sad thing is most people will have these on eBay by spring to get something else because the reality is the "stuntin" subsides after a few wears

i can just imagine the feeling people are getting when they get that winning email. didn't even have to leave their house and they have a pair secured 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
another person that dont know how to read. I just said Baltimore area has always been easy to get Js. I'm talkin about the DMV and the DMV doesnt include Baltimore area.
and I was stating that, that mall has never been good for getting J's and it's in Baltimore county I said it because you mentioned Baltimore, and it reminded me of the mall. Never made a mention of confirming if it was part of "DMV", so chillax breh. 

LOl @ people saying it was easy 10 years ago... the OG XIs in 95-96 people lined up for them then and sold out in mins...

Where are you guys getting this info? The orginal Concords made it to outlets and both the Black/Red and Columbias were available for months after the release. I bought 1 columbia on RD and the other about 2 and a half weeks later in a half size up. The 2000 and 2001 Retro's were also available after release date. Concords were available on NDC for at the VERY LEAST 2 weeks after release. I also went on vacay in LV days after the CG's released and I was able to buy 8 pairs of them, they received their order later, but still they were in the stores if you were willing to go out and buy the.

Not depending on 2nd hand info. I was there.

Well stood in line for about 4 hours on yesterday to come back empty handed.

I did the same thing at the footlocker on Cobb parkway every dude in the front of the line were resellers trying to sell me tickets for 250 so come Thursday night I'm with you. Where you camping at?
At least I know a spot in Atl that’s still doing First Come First Serve so I will be out there on Thursday night smh
Don’t really want to do the camp out thing but at least I put the fate in my own hands instead relying on a computer server  on RD

Where are you guys getting this info? The orginal Concords made it to outlets and both the Black/Red and Columbias were available for months after the release. I bought 1 columbia on RD and the other about 2 and a half weeks later in a half size up. The 2000 and 2001 Retro's were also available after release date. Concords were available on NDC for at the VERY LEAST 2 weeks after release. I also went on vacay in LV days after the CG's released and I was able to buy 8 pairs of them, they received their order later, but still they were in the stores if you were willing to go out and buy the.
Not depending on 2nd hand info. I was there.

I know in my area, the Black/Red were gone within minutes back in 96. I can say that the OG Columbia's and Concords were available after the release date.

Concords sat for a couple months in '96, and that was in Chicago. Nobody knew what the hell to make of the shoe back then. Everybody thought MJ was buggin....the the Playoffs came and s*&t got real, lol!

This is ANOTHER man that was there! When the shoes came out people actually hated them. Very few of us found them attractive. Back in those days EVERYBODY sold them joints too! Nearly every sporting goods store and almost all the departmenet stores.

Back
Top Bottom