Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the original release of the grapes

The 2006 Grapes were one of the few Jordan's to sell out almost instantly back in that time frame

Hell every CDP release, the Aqua 8's and V's all sat on shelves for a bit

hard to believe FNL gonna be sendin out emails by end of day when its 11:10 EST and they havent even sent out one email yet...

this FNL "draft" seems to be a big time fail. Pissed off a lot of loyal WC members and now making people camp out on their computers for an email. What joke. I'm kind of glad I didn't enter the draft, I'll just wait for the call from the raffle tickets and if I don't get called I guess it's online Fri am.

Last edited:
this FNL "draft" seems to be a big time fail. Pissed off a lot of loyal WC members and now making people camp out on their computers for an email. What joke. I'm kind of glad I didn't enter the draft, I'll just wait for the call from the raffle tickets and if I don't get called I guess it's online Fri am.

No it's not bc people trying to get Breds is irrelevant to future purchases

No one is gonna stop buying from FNL bc they didn't get Breds

Lets be real

*refresh email looking for FNL draft*

*not there, realize its been a few seconds since you last refreshed*

*refresh again*

*repeat*

thats my night so far

No one needs to camp out for an email. They can go to sleep now and wake up tomorrow and they'd get the same answer.

No one needs to camp out for an email. They can go to sleep now and wake up tomorrow and they'd get the same answer.

This is how I am feeling. About to just go to bed, I have a feeling it won't come in the next couple hours, let alone 42 minutes.

Seriously guys, get off FNLs jock. Go to sleep and check your email tomorrow morning. It's not like Nike Stores RSVP where you need to send in your reserve right when they send out something. No one is making you wait all day for an email.

Last edited:
For some reason.. I wouldn't be surprised if FNL pulled another "surprise" twitter thing and just gave everyone who entered the draft a pair.

Highly unlikely.. but wouldn't be surprised.

:rofl:

exactly,, are you dudes really camping for an email that you will end up seeing in the morning regardless?

SMH, kids these days

The 2006 Grapes were one of the few Jordan's to sell out almost instantly back in that time frame
Hell every CDP release, the Aqua 8's and V's all sat on shelves for a bit
Grapes sold out on eastbay instantly...the aquas sold out instantly the burgundy V, Olive V, Fire red V's all sold out instantly...the only pair of V's that really sat was the Green Bean, and the Stealths

My personal opinion:

They'll give the winners 24 hours to "RSVP" and claim their shoe online. The deadline to claim is 11:59 PM 12/18/12...

So my guess is the e-mail will be coming at 11:59 PM tonight.

Who knows though? If any sneaker retailer screws things up, it's Finish Line.

Grapes sold out on eastbay instantly...the aquas sold out instantly the burgundy V, Olive V, Fire red V's all sold out instantly...the only pair of V's that really sat was the Green Bean, and the Stealths

Everything sells out on Eastbay instantly

I said shelves

I wonder when they started the actual draft/raffle process, like when did they start picking name? I say this because of all of the states and cities that are participating and that could slow up the whole thing. Stock for each store has to be considered too.

If everything goes according to plan, ill walk away with 5 pairs of these. 2 pairs already secure... Can't wait until Friday

Back
Top Bottom