Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hand clap to those who got the winning email..

Now hopefully that helps our chance for those of us are going to try to order online.

haven't gotten one yet.
guess they sent the winners out first
mean.gif
Some one on here said they got an email stating they didnt win so maybe not.

I got the e-mail saying i won but when i click the link "rsvp now" it takes me to a page saying "you can only access the finish line draft if you have a valid invite."  Anyone else have this happen?

Congrats bruh i hope i see that same emaileven tho i have a pair locked up all ready, but i really wan't to double up on these but if not ill be happy with my one pair

You know that feeling when it's 7:58a.m. on release day...and the only way you can cop a release is through NDC. Yeah I got that feeling right now

I got the e-mail saying i won but when i click the link "rsvp now" it takes me to a page saying "you can only access the finish line draft if you have a valid invite."  Anyone else have this happen?
No surprise there.

Congrats on people who won. 

Last edited:
Lol yeah me too.  

If I get an email I might just consider going ahead and getting a pair. I just did it for ***** and giggles. Still salty over the Columbias not dropping this year

Back
Top Bottom