Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I honestly believe there is a glitch because most of the people with drafted emails are not being able to modify the link, while those who never received an email are able to confirm somehow?

I got my draft email and had problems with the link as well. In the link you need to enter your WC# like this near the end of the link "wcid=12345678&". It will say "not quite, so close" if the link worked. Scroll down and click RSVP and then you're good to go.

This worked for me and I already got my pickup email too. Good luck to you guys getting it fixed.

man, this is too crazy. times have changed. a draft? #*****

good luck to everyone. i'm just enjoying the entertainment on this thread and looking forward for the GET MONEY BOYZ 2.0 video to come out this friday.

dear Jada... of all the times you have claimed I have hated on you, this is the one time its true :smh:

Knowing finish line maybe they sent out the wrong email, maybe it was supposed to be the "sorry you didn't get drafted email"

Just click your link and add your WC # after "wcid=".
I followed what they said in previous pages and boom.

This is exactly what i had to do, and it's the same thing that happened with the original draft emails. For whatever reason the WC id doesn't show up in the URL so after "wcid=" so you have to enter it manually.

God some of you guys are just straight idiots.  The link is not a freaking loophole and nothing is being pulled over FNL's eyes.  If you type your info in that link like you should, and it allows you to confirm, then FNL has marked your account as one that was drafted and just has not gotten through the 2 million emails yet.  They probably have not gotten through marking all of the account numbers as winners either. 

The people that have been able to get through have either already gotten the winning email and had one with an error in the link from FNL, which the previous post fixed.  Or they hadn't received the winning email YET, tried it and it worked, then they received the email (because it was already set to come their way anyway).  The people doing it with no email that still haven't received one, WILL RECEIVE ONE SOMETIME because their account has been marked as winning.

IF you are getting the error it means that your account has not been marked yet as a winner, and if it still doesn't work and you haven't received an email by 8pm tonight then you definitely didn't win.  They are not stealing people's reservations by typing their account number and emails in a link.  What is wrong with some of you?

Last edited:
God some of you guys are just straight idiots.  The link is not a freaking loophole and nothing is being pulled over FNL's eyes.  If you type your info in that link like you should, and it allows you to confirm, then FNL has marked your account as one that was drafted and just has not gotten through the 2 million emails yet.  They probably have not gotten through marking all of the account numbers as winners either. 

The people that have been able to get through have either already gotten the winning email and had one with an error in the link from FNL, which the previous post fixed.  Or they hadn't received the winning email YET, tried it and it worked, then they received the email (because ti was already set to come their way anyway).  The people doing it with no email that still haven't received one, WILL RECEIVE ONE SOMETIME because their account has been marked as winning.

IF you are getting the error it means that you're account has not been marked yet as a winner, and if it still doesn't work and you haven't received an email by 8pm tonight then you definitely didn't win.  They are not taking people's reservations by typing their account number and emails in a link.  What is wrong with some of you?

But why are you so furious my dude?

LOL I'm not furious.  I got in.  It is 16 pages of people not understanding what they are looking at.  And some feel cheated that the "cheat" link isn't working for them.  The post was long because I was trying to explain exactly what was happening.  Add on top of that it is guys with 6 posts sayin "Plz help me it won't let me do what it let you guys do, this is BS wah wah!"  LOL, just fools

Back
Top Bottom