Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yeah, like I said a month ago. As soon as I get used to, or good at the twitter thing, people will either find a way to abuse it or nike will change it 
tired.gif
. Whatever, I'll try for my ticket tomorrow, if not, twitter RSVP, if not NDC or bust. 
Absolutely right. I got savy and won the Kilroy's and Crawfish 9'S and then now this s h i t...

Reseller plus the "twitter RSVP magic program" = monopoly! When these two combine the game will be ether!!!

Ok im done messing with FNL 4 tonight on FB dude was like i already sent your info u RSVP in CAPS! All i could say is thanks. I can picture dude spazzing with 5th trying to get through his shift

So it's lookin like online or bust huh, @bigj505 |I

pretty much. its cool tho. shoes cost about $200 after tax. if i wait til the market floods, which happens with every release, and hawk ebay, ill get a pair for about $300. the extra hundred is OK with me knowing i missed my chance at retail. my time is too valuable to me for me to camp for hours. $100 is nothing in the grand scheme especially since i cut back on buying everything under the sun.

pretty much. its cool tho. shoes cost about $200 after tax. if i wait til the market floods, which happens with every release, and hawk ebay, ill get a pair for about $300. the extra hundred is OK with me knowing i missed my chance at retail. my time is too valuable to me for me to camp for hours. $100 is nothing in the grand scheme especially since i cut back on buying everything under the sun.

My sentiments exactly.

Got 1 of my pairs in from Sneakerpost today. Here's a pic. Got some comparison pics to a DS pair of 01s coming soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom