Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I have my pair locked up already at another store, but I won the draft through Finishline, so I will have 2 pairs. If someone is interested in the extra hit me through PM. Ain't trying to rape anyone, just trying to help someone out

Is the United States not in a financial crisis? It doesn't mean no one can afford to buy them. Maybe the overall Average American or average Greek may be struggling and having A hard time. You can't call every American or Greek broke and unable to afford a pair of Jordans because of the country's financial deficit. Even if that were true. I know plenty of people who spend their last on Jordans when they don't have s h i t left..

LMAO....the US is far from being in financial crisis like Greece bruh.....glad I made you

Happened to me too. Just turn them off and on again.

What do you mean by that exactly? I know it might seem like a stupid question, but I tried a whole bunch of #$%^ and none of it worked. Can you let me know?

I missed the CG9'S cuz of my Push notifications not working correctly..

Me too man. Good thing I didn't even want those though. Somehow the notification for the DMV KDs came through perfectly though and I got those.

Is anyone else not receiving their Twitter mobile notifications via the app or SMS? This is ridiculous. Since last Monday it's been acting up.

Some of my followers and I have been having the same issue, I turned it off and then on again. It worked for a day and then stopped. Just in time for Breds and Thunders :smh:

Myspace?
You sure that message isn't from 2005?

Nobody repped this man yet? Haha.

got my "YOU LOSE" email... might drive to a FNL to see if any are left behind after 10 a.m.  I would think 8-10 a.m. is gonna be hard for some people on a Friday, who are working or still in school...  Of course there is the RSVP nike option as well, but without this "magic program" I'm gonna have to E-camp tomorrow (hopefully its earlier rather than later)...  And then the online option at 5 a.m. on Friday, which can be a toss up.  I would be disappointed if unable to get them off NDC after getting the Stealth foams last week online...

Just got off the phone with yet another employee...he said you are guaranteed a pair...just not your size.

Why ask for the size in the draft if you aren't even guaranteed it...
I called, and they guaranteed a pair in the size you signed up for because they put each person in the raffle for their size.  So depending on what size you submitted your raffle for, your chances could either be good or bad..  

Some of my followers and I have been having the same issue, I turned it off and then on again. It worked for a day and then stopped. Just in time for Breds and Thunders :smh:

It's ridiculous bro. All I really want are the damn Christmas Lights Kobes and the Video Game KDs. I feel bad for anyone having notification problems and is trying to get these XIs.

Of course I didn't win.

2md2zx2.png

But whoever wrote this email deserves a high five.

"Luckily, free agency is still an option."

F U FNL :lol:

Last edited:
Message from FNL myspace - those who are confirmed rsvp's, are not, I repeat, are not allowed to buy a pair online 12/21/12.
Welp, their words not mine. Please do not clog up the servers all you Darko Milicic first round pick, poop heads!
That is all.

This was a joke. One that took me a couple minutes to think of. I worked hard for it. Lost a couple brain cells in the process. :lol:

I suggest if you knowingly lost the FNL draft still go up there with a printed piece of paper, make up some CSR names and raise hell until you get your pair. The draft was disorganized nobody in the company is on the same page with this release. During the CG IX campout last week dudes were in line talking about how they still went up to the mall after they lost the GMP lottery and still was able to buy the pack FCFS style cause they werent checkin names. 

A spot in BK told me 400. I said "you know nobody's gonna pay that right"
he said "i know, thats why i still have them" I lol'd and walked out.

Just got off the phone with yet another employee...he said you are guaranteed a pair...just not your size.

Why ask for the size in the draft if you aren't even guaranteed it...
Nope call them tomorrow or ask to speak to the manager; it is guaranteed sizes.

Then I asked again to make sure it wasn't a misunderstanding..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom