Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

$125 for gs? Smh. I remember coppin men's sz xi for $125.
THIS... 
mean.gif

Apologies if this has been discussed, but does anyone have tips for a Nike Chicago pickup tomorrow? I received a DM saying that I have a spot in line and the pickup is from 8 to 5. Does this mean I will get a pair in my size?

Hopefully itll be an easy cop online with alk this blizzard nonsense with peoples power being out.....can only hope.

off to work. im gonna be on edge all day waiting for these raffles and websites to go live with em. aint gonna get a thing done today lol

good luck to everyone.

Indian store in sunrise mall massapequa long island is charging 450 a pair...

Me and my girl were like, 

Apologies if this has been discussed, but does anyone have tips for a Nike Chicago pickup tomorrow? I received a DM saying that I have a spot in line and the pickup is from 8 to 5. Does this mean I will get a pair in my size?
Nah, if you got a DM back from NT you are guaranteed your size, if you don't want to risk anything just go there early and pick up your pair.

That video is what it's all about for me. I can't say I had any Jordans as a kid, moms wasn't paying for them, I had some Nike fakes, payless used to make shoes that from afar looked like Jordans for those that remember, LOL, but as soon as I was able to afford them, scoop and scoop I did but man, when I stopped collecting, all you had to do was get up or get lucky, I respect the RSVP and all this other ish but my brief experience trying to do so is the information is not as direct and clear as some make it out to be. I called around and received atleast three different dates and whatnot and then I tried to twitter and nada so I paid more then I planned to get them but I missed the other releases because I wasn't interested anymore and this is making me say OK, I've basically found what I really wanted so if I can't walk into the store and get them, I'm cool.

Back
Top Bottom