Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

keep trying bro. mine took forever

ROLL WAVE!

For once I didn't succumb to last minute desires and order a pair of these. I'm holding out for all the AM releases coming out in a week and didn't want to spend money on a pair that will most likely sit in the box just like all of my other 11s. Congrats to those of you that won/ordered pairs today, I hope you all enjoy them and wear them.

I think JB finally made enough pairs to feed everyone's thirst...and watch ppl still gonna be out there actin stupid in certain places. It actually seems like it's more than enough pairs to go out to avoid paying reseller price

It wont let me switch over to the US shipping
roll.gif

hmmm...when the 4's were about to drop the day before, DSG had a timer up but I see nothing for the 11's, they might not be getting these. I hope that is not the case....

Imo keep calm and wait for the us ndc release...over here in europe where hype doesnt exist as much ndc europe still has them online after an hour or so for sizes 11 and under...big sized people do your homework but under size 12 keep calm...there will be A LOT of pairs released according to all clues till now.Don't give in those hype prices.Big footers like me though..watch out.;p).that's my .02 though,to each his own.

Last edited:
I think JB finally made enough pairs to feed everyone's thirst...and watch ppl still gonna be out there actin stupid in certain places. It actually seems like it's more than enough pairs to go out to avoid paying reseller price
don't be so sure. if i'm actually able to cop in 2 seconds off the NDC twitter link like it's supposed to be, they've made JUST enough pairs 
laugh.gif

Thank you NT, just ordered a pair of sz 9.5 on SNS.

Ordered through credit card, but haven't gotten an email confirmation as of yet...

Imo keep calm and wait for the us ndc release...over here in europe where hype doesnt exist as much ndc europe still has them online after an hour or so for sizes 11 and under...big sized people do your homework but under size 12 keep calm...there will be A LOT of pairs released according to all clues till now.Don't give in those hype prices.Big footers like me though..watch out.;p).that's my .02 though,to each his own.
it'll be an easy cop?

Back
Top Bottom