Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This was an easy release just like all releases with the exception of things like yeezys. People just don't do their homework or frankly aren't smart enough. I don't do anything shady, have no shady connections, or anything of the sort. I got all the pairs that I want easily.

Ordered overseas and received an email right after that I had put U.K instead of U.S as my country. They said they were ready to cancel my order if I didn't place a new order with the right country :smh: . Order another pair and told them to cancel the other. hope it's ok :rolleyes. I just hate it when they cancel orders when you order duplicates :x

Last edited:
Anyone know what the situation with DSG & NBA is?
I'm not seeing anything on DSG website. They got the IV's, so I dont see a reason why they wouldnt get the 11's but with the 4's they had a timer up, when they would drop but they dont with the 11's, so I'm thinking they might not be getting them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyone know if DSG is dropping these?
Hit or miss with them. I wouldn't bank to much on them. Their staff doesn't know what's releasing untill they're on the website, and they don't get every jordan, so it's really just luck with them.

its been smooth sailing but kinda sucks to depend on NDC :lol:

wish me luck tomorrow brahs, Concords were a quick buy for me. With a big release like this i usually dont miss out but you never know.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom