Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Currently, there are 1728 Active Users (721 Members and 1007 Guests)

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

LOL 90% of that 1,007 Guests 'AKA' Lurkers are in this thread....... :rofl:

so on NDC with the cart reservation system (i think they hold for two hours), if it goes in ur cart should u wait like an hour to checkout so u dont get a error message and it empties your cart or are u able to check right out no problem?

Damn it... Messed up and used Paypal.... Was waiting on that damn wheel.... GRRRR 
mad.gif

i got to the page 3 different times, but every time i clicked add to cart, the button greyed out and nothing happened...ughg!

NEVER use paypal for JimmyJazz. You will get the spinning wheel of dealth. I give up since they don't have my size.
YOU WERE RIGHT. SMH

Paypal usually works fine for me. I would recommend it most of the time, actually. However, this release was as bad as I've ever seen JJ, though (well, close... Galaxy Foam's may have been worse)... so I don't think it really mattered what you did. Just luck.

Currently, there are 1728 Active Users (721 Members and 1007 Guests)
:lol: :rofl: :lol:
LOL 90% of that 1,007 Guests 'AKA' Lurkers are in this thread....... :rofl:

And how many of them "lurkers" do you think already got a pair? We up against 2000k. :lol: Man that's good enough reason for NT to start making pages viewed by members only. What's the point of viewing the site if you ain't a member anyway?

That was crazy. I got my size taken out of my cart. My boy got his pair taken away from him as he was putting his cc info in. Smh
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom