Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Wow got denied 3 times during checkout at SH and was successful on the 4th try. looked in my email and got 4 confirmation emails from SH! Will they send all 4? :smokin

Last edited:
JJ emails me with this :rofl: . Trolls

thank god for visa business. i was able to clear 1 card of flags right away. got through w/ SH w/ the code for 206 shipped. might just stay knocked out instead of waking up for ndc....maybe :smokin

Last edited:
So I called my local FNL this morning... I spoke to the manager and he said that not all the pairs in store was confirmed for the draft. When I ask how many wasn't confirmed? He didn't give me an exact number, but he said at least almost half of the inventory. Then he mentioned that most of the FNL around my area are like that too.

There's still hope to if we strike out on the online release this morning.

Last edited:
SH is out except for size 7 :frown:

I really wanted to buy from SH cause it was the second cheapest with the fastest shipping but I guess I got lucky with SNS for $204 shipped

Is your visa issued from a bank?
no. that one is still fed flagged. i have a business visa card for work. didn't realize they had 24 hour support. :D
still gotta wake up 5 am pst to unflag my wells fargo visa card. all the funds but no access... it sucks... best of luck getting your account back up.

btw SH just pulled the breds... hopefully no cancellation emails go out.

Last edited:
Sad an old man can't get these just to ball in my rec. league game. :smh:

Here's a 15% off Nike.com before it expires on the 31st
. fenp441822427, with free shipping gd8212531357.

Your welcome vultures!!!!

Back
Top Bottom