Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

RSVP was organized pretty well at NIKE nyc. a few stragglers beggin for a pair got promptly denied by security and dipped peacefully. COPPPEDDDDD merry xmas

Got stone walled on all American sites.. Ordered a few pairs of footlocker in Germany and ha shipped to my friend over there and he's sending on over.. Nothing like beating the system.. Jordan's do not sell in Germany it's nuts

He paid $710 for these smh. That's crazy.

you still at it lil guy you took an hr plus to find that lame *** gif & go find the post to requote it
mean.gif
mean.gif

make room for my $%^& plz jump off my sac
Lmao. You mad? Hop off your sac, but you come quoting me when nobody was talking to you. You jump in my mix thinking I didn't have mines on lock. ****! You didn't know what you were talking about, so you try and talk about my gif and say hop off your sac. Tighten up.

Well guys, I won't get this feeling for a long time again. Copped 2/3 of my favorite Jordans/shoes of all time (Bred IV's and Bred XI's). I don't badly want anything else except the Bred 1's. Feels good man. 8)

should I wait for FNL to finish refreshing since it's in my cart? or is all hope lost? SOMEBODY help me my mouth has been over-filled with salt ALL MORNING 
mean.gif

Got stone walled on all American sites.. Ordered a few pairs of footlocker in Germany and ha shipped to my friend over there and he's sending on over.. Nothing like beating the system.. Jordan's do not sell in Germany it's nuts

Depends what part of Germany...cause I have people in Munuch and Berlin who had to get tickets to cop..

Im not by any means trying to hate, but i dont understand the reasoning behind buying 3 plus pairs of the same kicks to keep for yourself, seems mad OD to me, but to each their own i guess...

and congrats to all those who got their pairs BTW, i lucked out with the CG 9s figured id try these, but my gut tells me my finishline order will get cancelled 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom