Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

FNL has been good for me this week and my first order ever from them was this Thanksgiving. Got a new loyal customer if this keeps up for future releases. NDC, NT RSVP, FTL raffles, JJ, and Eastbay all let me down. :smh:

Mine is on "preparing to ship"... Is that good?

I spoke to two different Nike reps and they both told me as long as my bank approved the charge I was guaranteed a pair...got my hopes up but like I said still seems shady. For the both of us I hope we're good fam.

FNL order shipped! Thank you Finishline & Thank you Niketalk!!! Good look on the mobile site tip :pimp:

:smh:

im salty but that guy needs to be repped by 44675758 people, he put everyone on and got most people a damn pair.

REP THAT MAN, even if he doesnt even post here he needs to have 10,000 reps for that, srs.

Wow...
Traded my Breds for DS Spacejams from '09... so much win
smokin.gif

Dude got a pair off DB9's off a Bred? 
laugh.gif

Steal.

Last edited:
I spoke to two different Nike reps and they both told me as long as my bank approved the charge I was guaranteed a pair...got my hopes up but like I said still seems shady. For the both of us I hope we're good fam.

Nike Rep told me that my pair was already packaged and just waiting on the shipping carrier. She said should get confirmation by tomorrow, and should arrive no later then the 10th. :smokin

So anyone scoop up unclaimed pairs? I thankfully got my pairs with no issues, just a whole lotta traffic.

i still have yet to receive my NDC shipping...and my paypal payment is still pending...any NTers wanna shed some light on this?

Mine shipped already, I used the free shipping option... My pair is already showing in transit... I would call and ask tomorrow. Hope everyone gets their pairs.

Was able to draw two pairs...missed out on gettin my own...feel good hookin up my godson n bro in law...so if they restock I might have to grab that size 11 for sure...

:smh:
im salty but that guy needs to be repped by 44675758 people, he put everyone on and got most people a damn pair.
REP THAT MAN, even if he doesnt even post here he needs to have 10,000 reps for that, srs.

No joke, hes the only reason I came away with a pair.
Just checked and they shipped :nthat:

In case any of you missed the update on page 1:

Exclusive: We’ve Confirmed Air Jordan 11 Breds Production Run Is 500,000K — Half A Million Pairs

CounterKicks can confirm from multiple sources that today’s Air Jordan 11 “Breds” release was produced in a total run of 500,000 pairs. That’s half a million Jordan 11s floating out there across the globe.

It’s about the same amount of total pairs created for last year’s Air Jordan 11 “Concords” release, which we’ve pulled from our factory and company sources, not estimates.

Half a million pairs produced in any single colorway of a footwear product, let alone a single style, is an absolutely titanic number. To put this in perspective, Nike publicly stated they sold half a million pairs of LeBron 8s two years ago over the entire season’s run, which factors in multiple styles and colorways of the shoe over a multi-months long period.

Today, Jordan Brand will instantly sell-thru 500,000 pairs of Air Jordan 11 “Breds” in a single day.

We can estimate the total wholesale take of what this actually means to the company.

Air Jordan 11 Retro “Breds” carries a suggested retail price of $185. It was initially offered at $180 earlier this year to retail account buyers, with a wholesale price of $95.40 at that time. Athletic footwear wholesale prices are typically 50% of the MSRP, with an added $5-10 typically on sought after styles like top tier Nike and Jordan retro products.

So rounding up, the wholesale price on today’s Air Jordan 11 Bred is approximately $100 at cost to retail from Jordan Brand.

Take the 500,000 production number we’ve confirmed and multiply that by $100.

That’s an instant $50 million dollars worth of wholesale Air Jordan 11 Bred product sold to retail.

Also consider many of these pairs are being sold directly by Nike in their Direct-to-Consumer channels, cutting out the retail middle man, so that figure should be well north of $50 million.

Jordan Brand’s total yearly wholesale business is just over $1 billion dollars by comparison, so you can see how big of a chunk this single holiday release means to the company.

It’s a huge number. But also factor in this has been a year-long hyped and anticipated product, sought after by trendy kids and nostalgic adults not only in the US, but worldwide.

Massive supply meets even more massive demand.

Jordan Brand has created a holiday juggernaut. What retro release will they follow it up with next year?

Last edited:
There wasn't a free shipping option on the 11's on NDC. If they are in transit then you must have not got next day air. I just got off the phone with a nike rep, said the next day air orders have not been picked up yet.

Back
Top Bottom