Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

its saturday. i cant sit here and refresh ALL day. but im doing it now for nike SM and so far im striking out on these websites because they dont have 7.5's 
mean.gif

I don't know why i am still stressing my self out trying get pairs for people .. i already have my pairs they better appreciate this shiii 
laugh.gif

Checked out thru PayPal only to get an error, then checked out again and it went thru. But there's 2 charges to WG when I checked PayPal...

Did anyone get an error but receive a charge on their CC or PayPal?

Finally got my order through on WG. That site loads on every single thing. lol. Not gonna hold my breath though till they're in hand. Last time I ordered from WG they sent me a cancellation email after because they oversold. That was for the cement 4 release. Hope this isn't the same

got my pair yesterday they had absoluty no flaws but my one boy that waited wit me his size 9 has a scuff on the leather n a glue stain in the back they needa stped up the quality manggg and everyone whose tryin to cop there pair now smh u shudda prepared yourselves for this i see some on ebay 4 5 hundo

Since I was on the road all day on RD grabbing shoes, I didn't spend much time online (except for Eastbay, i grabbed a pair there)... Did DIXXX Sporting Goods sell the XI online?

Back
Top Bottom