Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

no clue when these gonna restock but nike gonna restock somethin on christmas no one can tell me different
laugh.gif
anybody know of any time this has actually happened? make me look smart here NT

no clue when these gonna restock but nike gonna restock somethin on christmas no one can tell me different :lol: anybody know of any time this has actually happened? make me look smart here NT

its random brah, if we knew an exact time then it wouldnt be so hard :lol:

random day/random time

but my money is on Wednesday, i might get up early for the hell of it :x :smh:

its random brah, if we knew an exact time then it wouldnt be so hard
laugh.gif

random day/random time
but my money is on Wednesday, i might get up early for the hell of it
sick.gif
mean.gif
i know its random trust, but i was refering to christmas restocks, have they ever happened before?

I have no idea what you just said.....
CLIFF NOTES:1. i have no clue when the 11s gonna restock

2. Im convinced nike gonna restock something else 12/25/12 (COMPLETE speculation)

3 . I want someone to tell me nike has done restocks on christmas day in years past so i look much smarter than i actually am
laugh.gif

Comprende?? Coool.

Maybe it's just the weirdo in me, but I just couldn't see myself ordering anything from a site called milk-skate 

Dec 26 RESTOCK is most likely with the rest of the shoes. Then again Nike just might end up Restocking these on Jan 1 for all the people crazy enough to be waiting for it on new years day haha.

Damn. A lot of you give up too quick. Willing to shell out 3, 350 for a pair. Have we not learned that there are bound to be restocks? Either from cancelled orders or surplus.

How bout this. I do your work for you and you pay me the difference of the price you were going to pay and how much you actually paid.

History always repeats itself.

Patience can be a mutha but oh so rewarding. Don't give up that hard earned money so easily. If anything take the L, be more prepared for the next release, and be ready to strike when you find a deal (not 2, 3x MSRP).

Don't be a chump.

Last edited:
CLIFF NOTES:1. i have no clue when the 11s gonna restock
2. Im convinced nike gonna restock something else 12/25/12 (COMPLETE speculation)
3 . I want someone to tell me nike has done restocks on christmas day in years past so i look much smarter than i actually am:lol:

Comprende?? Coool.

Gotcha. No, Christmas restocks have never happened to my knowledge. I think they would be ill- mannered. Kinda sets a bad tone to encourage huddling over a computer screen all morning rather than chilling with family and friends

Milkskate is super legit!!!I ordered my concords last year for $290 shipped-they are an authorized nike dealer and not an "early release/FAKE" Hong Kong/Chinese knockoff site(they released concords 2-3 days before USA release and sold out immediately upon release). They are a bit pricey but are definitely authentic.

Wow, that makes me feel a little bit better.  Now all I have to do is hope that the order goes through!  I got a conformation email, but I've seen in other posts that they over sell and that the orders will be cancelled tomorrow sometime.  Anyone else try to use the site?

Wow, that makes me feel a little bit better.  Now all I have to do is hope that the order goes through!  I got a conformation email, but I've seen in other posts that they over sell and that the orders will be cancelled tomorrow sometime.  Anyone else try to use the site?

How did you order from them? There is no option to ship to the USA

Gotcha. No, Christmas restocks have never happened to my knowledge. I think they would be ill- mannered. Kinda sets a bad tone to encourage huddling over a computer screen all morning rather than chilling with family and friends
Agreed on the bad tone part but 10000000% disagree that nike gives even 1/10 of a truck about you or me or our families or our dollar etc, but that being said i definitely will check periodically but otherwise i will be thoroughly preoccupied with alternating shifts of eating like a GLUTTON and itis naps
laugh.gif
Grandmas cooking FTW
nthat.gif

I don't think he was "too" salty. I can understand where he's coming from. I've had ever pair of XI black/red (I hate the term BRED) that got released. I got my first pair back in 96 and I walked into China Man in downtown San Diego and them joints were still on the wall months after releasing. Back then we bought our shoes to wear them because of what we saw Mike do it then. Hell some of us actually thought that we could do what Mike did but that definitely wasn't the case. I personally don't mind the younger folks buying them to wear them even if they are giving in to hype. That's their preference and we've all given in to hype once or twice in our lives. I just hate scrolling thru NT seeing people asking how much can they get for these shoes. Buy them to rock/stock them not to sell them.

The highlighted words let me know this dude is OLD SCHOOL! I remember when those knuckleheads came up with that nonsense and it caught on like wildfire, now the whole world has no clue what a Black/Red XI is, but they sure as heck would be able to tell you what a "BRED" is lol.

I agree... actually MrRaiRai's reference to ******** in downtown SD is the real teller. Been around since that era as well. The original XI's were available to those interested with minimal work. Times have changed a lot, but I'm glad that although these retros are harder to get than when they first released, I'm still able to keep up with the young crowd and secure a pair. Truth of the matter is, as a kid i couldnt afford to get every new color that came out, even if they were easier to get. Now that I'm older and have more disposable income, i'm able to double back and get some of the shoes that I had to pass up as a kid.

To those sneakerheads that call themselves OG and are complaining how they didn't get a pair due to the hype these days.. just aren't working hard enough. If these really hit a nostalgic bone - you'd have your pair somehow.

Is all this restock talk wishful thinking or is there past precedent? Did Concords restock a few days later?

a little bit of both, a restock SHOULD happen. could be a small one or big one, know one knows. If interested keep your eyes peeled.

Back
Top Bottom