Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Have a possible trade of my DS 9.5 Bred 11s for size 10 DS concords (2011)... will I be good with the 10s if I usually wear 9.5???

Have a possible trade of my DS 9.5 Bred 11s for size 10 DS concords (2011)... will I be good with the 10s if I usually wear 9.5???
Yes, I think you would be.  Concords ran kind of tight for me.  But I definitely would if I wanted that trade.  It should fit pretty good either size.

Are 9.5 big or tight on u? If big, then no. If they are tight, then u will b fine
If 9.5 usually just right, u will have about half a pinky width of more room
yea you should be okay if youre a true 9.5. and not a 9.5 who wears them with a little space.
im in between in 9.5 and 10 but i go with 10 to be safe for most kicks
Yes, I think you would be.  Concords ran kind of tight for me.  But I definitely would if I wanted that trade.  It should fit pretty good either size.
Cool, thanks for the info... will pull the trigger.., hopefully this one doesn't fall through...

I couldnt get my hands on the Concords. My buddy did and slaps it in my face every chance he gets. Those sneakers are def fire tho

Concords did not restock last year.

This year at FNL, Cyber Monday.
Yeah I knew they restocked on black Friday, but saying "the Concords restocked nearly a year later so the Breds will probably restock this week" seems like nothing more than wishful thinking

I know this is off topic but this thread has the most activity. Where do new releases show up on Finishline?

I just hate it that my fellow old heads couldnt get the shoe that our generation made iconic. Dont sweat it. I got F'ed over too. It can be a hard pill to swallow because these shoes means entirely something different to us that Generation Y and Zers will never understand but such is life. We had our time in the sun with them. At least we can say we had the XIs on watching him when he won on fathers day. No matter how many instagram pics they try to make you salty with think back to that first time you broke a row of necks when you had the OG pair on. WE fathered these so called "heads" Most of these clowns that got them have no car, no job, no future and no life. They need them to validate their own pathetic existance. Let them do what they do. Im just going to bite the bullet and get used to  spending $500-700 on OG pairs every month. Wont put a dent in my lifestyle. I refuse to help the reselling lame who put his kids layaway money on flippin some "breadz". Congrats to all of the real XI fans who got them. They are dope

You can feel the tears rolling down somebody's face. Just cause someone is an OG, the world doesn't owe you anything. A lot of people put in work.....whether it was running around for raffle tickets, hovering on twitter, or even using social game to build good networks and connections over a period of time. I don't consider myself an old head, 31 yrs old, and didnt get my first J's until I was in high school..........but it's stupid to throw hate at the younger generation. They out worked you for this release. Maybe they have the advantage of more free time.....but like you said, you're ballin, just pony up the extra $80.

People have this feeling that the OGs who lost out and are upset, that the OGs feel they are OWED something

Its not being owed anything

Its like the man said. He loved the shoe before the newest generation came in to make a profit or "make their pairs cheaper"

"Its just smart"

But its just reselling.

And dont go saying im hating on resellers and blah blah blah

Hey do you

But if ur buying more than 2to3 pairs and in diff sizes, thats a reseller.
Wether its "smart" or people just taking advantage of the situation,

With say 20000 resellers taking up an extra 50000 pairs.

Hey i just feel for the man. Everybody is entitled to do them,,,,,,,

But my man couldnt cop em cuz probably 10k jabronis had to buy two to three pairs of the black and red space jams!

Didn't realize the scarcity of these until I made my way back to NT after all these years and read some of this thread. So woke up Friday morning, took my iPad to my "ceramic throne". Logged into NDC at around 8ish, put my order in for a 11.5 and 12, since not sure how the sizes run on these. Saved 15% with a coupon. Always wanted to cop the 96 Playoffs (that's what we always called them), but for some reason never got around to getting them or the retros til now. UPS will be here tomorrow. Yesssirrrr. Too old for being a Jordanhead? never!
A-3SjkiCEAAUBiL.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe its your price. If youre trying to get 350-400, forget it. I sold my size 10 and 11.5 for 275 shipped. After tax, thats still 75 above retail.Minus fees, thats like 130-140 profit.
Idk where your located, but in the LA area people are paying 350-400

almost pulled the trigger on offspring but comes out to $270 shipped to the US so i changed my mind since i already got a pair.. if you couldn't cop for retail then $270 is better than resell

Back
Top Bottom