Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

@loubrock we gotta get a lil technical too, that website probably can't handle 100+ people on their site.. Who knows...

You maybe right, but in general I know at any given time there are more guest then actual members on this forum. Without a doubt NT is definitely one of the top 5 resources in the world for sneaker information.

Yea I know. USPS delivers on Saturday. Like I said, I wasnt in a rush to get them. Just got my hopes up that they would get here early since they was in the state already yesterday. Now if they dont come 2morrow, then im gonna have a little beef and ill make some calls.
But I was just confused on the whole trade off thing. Ive still never seen that happen. Is it just because of the holidays?

fedex has been doing that for a while, haven't heard of UPS doing it though.
it saves them a bunch of money. they just handle the shipping across states and instead of delivering door-to-door, they just drop off the packages at the USPS sorting facility and USPS does the door-to-door
i think fedex calls it the fedex smartpost

Last edited:
There is no hard evidence to prove lurkers purchase anything. None
laugh.gif
 yea its just a weird coincidence the sh randomly crashed on a thurs night at 9pm when the mention of a restock was on here. yup no evidence there

laugh.gif
 yea its just a weird coincidence the sh randomly crashed on a thurs night at 9pm when the mention of a restock was on here. yup no evidence there
Was even more hilarious was some bum saying he got through on SH and got it for $208 shipped when there was no restock.

I just don't get the point of this community. If i'm wrong please correct me but I believe its about shoes and helping each other out. I don't understand why folk would have information that could help people get shoes that want them and keep it to themselves. What bothers me more is that they post in here I know but I'm saying like some 5 year old! If you know and not gonna share fine keep it to yourself stop building post counts with non value added info. I will share any info I have and no I don't care about lurkers or re-sellers they gonna get theirs regardless. I will post what I know in the open because it will help many that need it. Folk forget what it was like when they started out and needed a hand pass it on.

Let me correct you, I come here to kill time and chat about the kicks I like.

I honestly could careless if you get them or not. I wont lose any sleep, my heart wont skip a beat and my child wont miss any meat.

I dont know any one on here personally.

When Im done I close my laptop and go about real world stuff the last thing on my mind is whether peps on NT got kicks.

You probably dont know this but when im not on NT, I dont think about anyone in this community.

Any grown man in here complaining had all year to plan their attack.

All it took was minimum initiative, if you could not secure atleast one pair your probably are slacking in other aspects of life.

Im sorry but compared to previous years it was stupid easy to get these.

Last edited:
I just don't get the point of this community. If i'm wrong please correct me but I believe its about shoes and helping each other out. I don't understand why folk would have information that could help people get shoes that want them and keep it to themselves. What bothers me more is that they post in here I know but I'm saying like some 5 year old! If you know and not gonna share fine keep it to yourself stop building post counts with non value added info. I will share any info I have and no I don't care about lurkers or re-sellers they gonna get theirs regardless. I will post what I know in the open because it will help many that need it. Folk forget what it was like when they started out and needed a hand pass it on.

I honestly could careless if you get them or not. I wont lose any sleep, my heart wont skip a beat and my child wont miss any meat.

When Im done I close my laptop and go about real world stuff the last thing on my mind is whether peps on NT got kicks.

You probably dont know this but when im not on NT, I dont think about anyone in this community.

All it took was minimum initiative, if you could not secure atleast one pair your probably are slacking in other aspects of life.

all of that

:pimp:

Last edited:
pause

Bred Xis were everywhere in europe still some spots got em but @ €170 retail I can see why the smaller sizes sittin.

was looking at ebay prices and they are crazy. it got me thinking how it will be in 10 years. a question to all...at what retail price would you say no at. if retros went for 300, 400, or 500 would you still buy? would that put an end to resellers?

was looking at ebay prices and they are crazy. it got me thinking how it will be in 10 years. a question to all...at what retail price would you say no at. if retros went for 300, 400, or 500 would you still buy? would that put an end to resellers?
Resellers price would be $600+ than, but yes I would stop buying.

I thought the same thing. It seems I've had way more opportunities to purchase these than I did concords last year. Maybe because I got caught off guard.

I think we all in here are in the same boat and can agree with everything you said except line number 2, about couldn't care less if you get them or not. ( Cold no ? )

No ones life is gonna change if you can't help out. But if you could, are you losing anything ? Wouldn't be nice to help out your local cats on here if possible ? Look I get that I am probably not gonna be on your invite list to your wedding. But if we can all come in here and just shoot the breeze and at the same time help out local NT guys, then why not ? You just come off real cold and sound like you couldn't give a beep. But that's cool I am not looking for that invite, just those kicks and maybe chat bout them. This all came about cause someone came in here and said I got a spot that restocked but I ain't saying ish. Really ??????

I have to be honest I have mine, on RD I had them. Even ordered a second pair, so I couldn't care less. But it would still be cool to help out others who didn't lock them. I don't know , I guess ppl need to remember who said what today and keep that in mind for any future dealings. Just leave it at that !

Last edited:
UPS delivered.. couple of days late due to 'Adverse Weather Conditions' but they're here now. 

They even look better in person.. I'm happy!! 

unfortunately, even if we stop buying at reseller prices, there are still people out there that are desperate enough — with money — that will be willing to purchase them at said prices

Finally got my pair from NDC in, was hoping I could get the size? pair in today as well...

But anyways - NT was actually on point with the sizing speculations for once lol, these definitely run snug. Almost to the point where my 9 feels almost like an 8. I ordered a size 10 pair from size? and i was going to flip but I'm actually considering trying them on with shoe trees or something to see if they fit and I may keep them.

Finally got my pair from NDC in, was hoping I could get the size? pair in today as well...
But anyways - NT was actually on point with the sizing speculations for once lol, these definitely run snug. Almost to the point where my 9 feels almost like an 8. I ordered a size 10 pair from size? and i was going to flip but I'm actually considering trying them on with shoe trees or something to see if they fit and I may keep them.
Glad you got your pair in fam and yeah I actually ordered a pair .5 size bigger might try em with shoe trees as well. 
happy.gif

I wish NT wasn't open to the public. Just members can log on, we would reduce so many lurkers it's not even funny. This way only in house ppl are privy to the info offered on site.

Or even a way maybe to hide links so only members with a certain of # posts or date joined could view the links. Or threads like these with member access only which are restricted to the public. .

People need to read some of the posts from this thread a week ago. I can't remember who, but a NT'er put it best when they said this thread was turning into Niketalk Freshmen orientation. I don't think I've ever seen so many 12/2012 join dates. Especially those with less than a day old of joining posting stuff like "Hi I need a sz 12, where can I cop???"

not be grades i think. you're right too good to be true.
pretty sure they gonn send you an actual "BREAD". i'd say not legit until proven

Lmao !! Imagine you actually got a loaf of bread, lol !!! Now that's killer !!! Kind if like this vid I saw on WS, kid thought he was getting cool greys for Christmas. He got a jordan box and all, hugged his pops when he saw the box. Opens it up and he got a book, poor kid. But that was funny as hell !!! LMFAO kid needs to take that hug back !

Glad you got your pair in fam and yeah I actually ordered a pair .5 size bigger might try em with shoe trees as well. :D

Thanks brah, and yeah it's crazy how these and the Bred IV's ran small

i agree with this statement 100%. I dont require NTs help or postings to get kicks. Dont care if most members get there kicks or not unless i know you. From my own homework, digging in older threads from years ago, i had all the information i needed to secure any amount of pairs i wanted. through online, and RSVPs i secure 20 pairs for myself and friends. if you missed out, you just suck. plain and simple.
tired of you guys that want to be spoon fed information

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom