Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i noticed on kickz.com there are  2 different prices, and i know some of you guys here picked the uk pricing. has that worked out for anyone? im curious because im thinking about purchasing a pair.

@joker1988

Call Monday and ask for number to upper management. It's not as simple as reimbursing u the money the shoes have gone up in value. Ask about order cancellations and anything they could do to get u right size!

Be polite, no matter how heated u are. Youl get more accomplished that way. Good luck bro. Make sure u come back and tell us how it was resolved

finishline aint gonna do jack if you think they will let hi keep the shoes plus refund him.

Got home from work and both pairs of my black/red concord space jams were waiting for me ! Them joints is straight fire.

finishline aint gonna do jack if you think they will let hi keep the shoes plus refund him.

Agreed. Doubt they would do that either but doesn't hurt to ask. All they can say is no.

I know from working at FTL we had to check before we let you walk out the door with the right size. I'm sure FNL stores do the same, but I doubt the warehouse staff even check and probably just box the shoes and ship them. FNL may blame Nike on this one though. More than likely Nike screwed it up and put a 10.5 pair of black and red XIs in a 9.5 box. They may simply refund you and give you a discount on a future order. Hope it works it for you joker, one way or another.

Days of Operation
In the United States, UPS observes the following holidays:

New Year's Eve - December 31, 2012**
New Year's Day - January 1, 2013*
*UPS Holiday. UPS Express Critical[emoji]174[/emoji] available.
**UPS Holiday. Delivery and pickup of air and international packages only.

I hope this means my CT pair come in on Monday (new years eve)

Last edited:
I have a guy that want to trade his DS Chicago 10s and DS playoff 12s for my DS space jams or take 350 cash. Would you guys pass or take the deal? I need you guys help on this one lol

Space Jams probably the #1 Jordan shoe (not counting the special super limited stuff like BINs). Value keeps rising on these.

Chicago 10's are weak, Playoff 12's are nice. Keep your Jams.

I have a guy that want to trade his DS Chicago 10s and DS playoff 12s for my DS space jams or take 350 cash. Would you guys pass or take the deal? I need you guys help on this one lol
Dont do it. I wouldnt take less than 400 for 09 jams and I def wouldnt trade for those two.

Got home from work and both pairs of my [COLOR=#RED]black/red concord space jams[/COLOR] were waiting for me ! Them joints is straight fire.

LMFAO!!!

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Are you bored or something ? Or are trying to get me kicked out of here ? Cause now I feel like handling your cotton candy self.
Stay in my line ??? LMFAO you need mental help, your probably 17 telling me to stay in my lane. I don't care about you or couldn't be bothered with you. Your like a stalker or something, get a life. Before I really start researching you, and that research is not to see how strong your Internet presence is. Alright sunshine, keyboard cowboy. Beat it kid !!!
Being extra dramatic results in another fail for you. 

But this is the last time I'm addressing you.

Because every time you get corrected you get all defensive..

And then resort to trying to slander me and making silly judgements.

Super corny act. 

My size? order came today (east coast) which they just left at my door. I'm glad I got it because they dont do tracking. Missed my thunder shipment from FNL because I needed to sign for them. its all good 
smokin.gif

sneaker website, not a spelling BEE contest. POINDEXTER.

No one should fail at spelling something with 3 letters or less. "Poindexter" is mildly forgivable though.

Back to the topic at hand:

Got my pair in from NDC today, now just waiting on HS to make it across the pond. I know the patent cut is... lacking, and these can't quite compare to OGs or 01's, but damn if this isn't still my favorite J.

Back
Top Bottom