Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So I paid $196, $130, and about to snipe a pair for $285 shipped pp inv. $611 for all three pairs.....That's seems like good numbers right?

$203 a pair.....Market value $325+/-

Also $250 is coming from some old kicks....

Or should I wait for $250 deal somewhere?

Sz 13 Bred XI With receipts

You should hit me back about that MBJ :smile:

So I paid $196, $130, and about to snipe a pair for $285 shipped pp inv. $611 for all three pairs.....That's seems like good numbers right?

Wait...what's happening? You're selling size 13 with receipt...in this thread? I'm confused by your post...

That's pretty good.

I got :

11.5 from work - $137

12 from Finishline - $196 with tax

2 12's from Nike for $359 shipped.

$692 was paid for my 4 pairs, I think I did okay.

THE HYPE FOR THESE IS DEFINITELY VERY STRONG.... I WENT TO A STORE IN THE BX AND THEY HAD THESE AT 400 WITH CONCORDS AT 300... NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY.... ASKED TO TRY ON AN 11.5 TO SEE HOW THEY FIT AND IT WAS BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT. ALSO THEY DDNT LOOK WORTH ANYTHING PPL ARE ASKING FOR-FOR THESE... I WAS A BIT UNIMPRESSED; MAYBE ITS THE PATENT CUT BUT THEY LOOKED OFF
Yeah the patent leather cut was way low on these. It's like night and day, even to me who has never owned an earlier version. Almost makes them look generic. . .

nothing new. Patent cut has been suspect since the CDP XI.

Lmao I can go ball and then run a marathon in my breds and then turn around and sell them for $250 to the hype beast then add $50 to that and get a brand new pair. I try to play the hype to my advantage.

You should hit me back about that MBJ :smile:

Soon

Wait...what's happening? You're selling size 13 with receipt...in this thread? I'm confused by your post...

Not the sharpest tool in the shed are we?.......

That's pretty good.
I got :
11.5 from work - $137

Nice!!! Really it's only costing me $40 for my third pair....

just type your size in on ebay and see how many pairs come up
just on ebay
imagine how many are really out there to be sold
they will go down
and they will go down hard!

That's pretty good.
I got :
11.5 from work - $137
. How u get your pairs from nike fir 359 shipped

Soon
Not the sharpest tool in the shed are we?.......
Nice!!! Really it's only costing me $40 for my third pair....

Thats my bad, I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and said noooo way he's corny bragging about what he paid for 3 pairs of a shoe most people didn't get one pair of BUT, I was wrong. My bad, brag on... :rolleyes

Congrats on your buying success! :lol:

im glad niketalk is here this is like resellers anonymous for me helping me to wait for the restock I think i would have caved by now and bought off a reseller but im sticking to my guns i aint paying 50 $ dollars over retail for any shoe unless its a grail ....but i gotta admit these breds got me like this 

did somebody  just say restock ?

Few sizes for around $265 shipped: http://epicstore.nl/shop/sneakers/xi-bred/

Site is pretty laggy though as Kicks Deals just blew them up so it may be difficult to cop.
I was able to cop a 7Y for my girl for $180 from Epic since resellers wants $300+ for damn gs sizes
mean.gif

Men's sizes went quick tho! All they got left is a 5.5Y.

grin.gif
Cold blooded, lol.  Everything has a price, though.  If people are willing to pay it, more power to them.

Considering the 7Y I copped on the FNL restock for my homeboy's girl was about $142 shipped, you made out well.

So far only my lil one's pair has arrived.  UPS is going to hate me next Wednesday.
laugh.gif

Hoping to find some of these trades that you guys have found with the two pairs I'm keeping after everyone else gets theirs.

Back
Top Bottom