Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i see a lot of people all of a sudden are selling their CDP XIs on Craigslist.... i don't blame them. The quality of the CDP is horrible :x

maybe never show your cankles? 

mostly unrelated - last month i was out at the movies and saw this more than pleasantly plump fellow wearing anniversaryxi's.  they looked like they were crying for mercy and were about to spontaneously combust.  maybe i'm just hating b/c i dont have a pair? :lol:

Lol that was a dope description ! I could see him walking through. My boy said his kicks were screaming for mercy !! LMFAO

Nters, there are honest legit people in the world afterall!

Williescott2 and i completed our trade.

Sent same day. Two day shipping. Both arrived today (though his post office dis him dirty! Or his heart rAther).

Straight trade and legit guy for sure.

Ill have pics of the family up later

Nters, there are honest legit people in the world afterall!
Williescott2 and i completed our trade.
Sent same day. Two day shipping. Both arrived today (though his post office dis him dirty! Or his heart rAther).
Straight trade and legit guy for sure.
Ill have pics of the family up later
I'm glad you finally got your pair man (real talk). I was getting tired of you coming in here complaining that you hadn't picked up yet 
laugh.gif

I finally got my pairs, I won an eBay auction for the 11's and the black and cement 4 package for $530.  I think i might gotten a steal with all the prices i have seen for each J's separately. 

Whats up everyone been ghost for a bit and couldn't log into my acct...back up now though. I got 2 of my size orders today. I guess the last one will come Weds....my other pr is from footaction....my sz11 box was beat to death and red cover cracked..sz 10 was ok.....
I ordered a couple sz10 for my buddy and the other I'm trading for DS concords for me....I originally got a sz10.5 so ordered an 11 cause they are a little tight...

I didn't get a pair kinda dissappointed about it but oh we'll on to the next I guess. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. While waiting in line my size sold out so instead of my size 9 I got a size 11.5 and sold it to someone who was in the back of the line who really wanted a pair. Gave it to him for 240 he was really excited I knew I coulda got more or traded for my size but hey it was almost Christmas and he seemed super excited to have it so I was just as happy for him

word, being 26 though with this is plenty for me homie. I try to be drama free in my life though and its been cool. I'm happy with my pairs and just wanted to update some nters that SH order came through.
Musta been the DMPs that crushed ur hearts tho.. Ill make sure to take pics of the ice chillin under the next ones next time though.

You talking about those brown bottom 11's and 6's you posted pictures of....those are from the DMP? I honestly thought they were customs...lmao

The UPS man just hit me up with a crossover.. Not scheduled to be here until Wed but they arrived at my local area on Friday. I was walking home from the parking lot and he walked by my apartment, I got so excited for a sec but he just kept walking.. :frown:

Yes, I am impatient..

You talking about those brown bottom 11's and 6's you posted pictures of....those are from the DMP? I honestly thought they were customs...lmao

why do you care what his room or shoes look like? You want to be his wife? You're on some straight female stuff.

Back
Top Bottom