Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Not complaining because I know the quality debate these days. Just giving members and idea of what to expect.
Wore my pair today to the mall. Felt stiff like I'm used to with XI's these days :lol:
Patent actually reminds me of the Black/Red 6 Rings... starting to see the patent get a nice crease.

Last edited:
Not complaining because I know the quality debate these days. Just giving members and idea of what to expect.
Wore my pair today to the mall. Felt stiff like I'm used to with XI's these days :lol:
Patent actually reminds me of the Black/Red 6 Rings... starting to see the patent get a nice crease.

:lol:

its not that bad guys.... it might be the photo but i tried to capture the line i had. its hard when the material is shiny and black.

Last edited:
the pics dont do any justice my pair is weak they should have never passed the quality inspection there not even B grade

I got to return these craps man there ugly i keep saying thay aint so bad but nope lie detector test determines thats a lie they suck
Who cares? return them and stop the crying. No one cares about what you like or don't.

why do you care what his room or shoes look like? You want to be his wife? You're on some straight female stuff.

Actually playboy, he was bragging about his beat shoes being "mans stuff". It's best if you don't reply into convos you have no idea what we were talking about. It was all in fun, even he got that part.

Damn what a day. Stuck at work, while taking my lunch break some moron almost hits me from behind . So I gave him the 1 finger salute. Moron cuts off on coming traffic to pull up to me, asks wtf you flick me off. Told him cause you drive like s@#%. He tries to slap me through the open window. Was gonna grab my trusty sand wedge, but saw a cop 2 cars back. Just told him **** and left. Pretty heated since then but just saw my shoes got in from CT, through their sky net tracking.
Time to just wooosah!!!

Last edited:
so mines that I Ordered from FNL are finally in my city and  I guess im just waiting til the holiday is over on wednesday. Its scheduled for 1/3 delivery but Im assuming that that thursday is because of the pass off to USPS . Am I right?

Dang, a few days ago I thought I had gotten one of the pairs with the worst flaws. It had MAJOR creasing on the inside midsole of one and b-grade like carbon fiber on the other (no texture, plastic peeling off) . I returned them but was happy to see everyone else's was 100. . . That was short-lived smh

so mines that I Ordered from FNL are finally in my city and  I guess im just waiting til the holiday is over on wednesday. Its scheduled for 1/3 delivery but Im assuming that that thursday is because of the pass off to USPS . Am I right?
Did you choose the cheapest shipping ? If so , yeah that might be the reason .

Back
Top Bottom