Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yea the shipping and possible custom fees pretty much put em back at reseller prices found on ebay or CL.  Tis a shame that it is what it is, but that's what it is.  On the bright side, they give me hope for restocks at other places so there's an upside to it.

Yea the shipping and possible custom fees pretty much put em back at reseller prices found on ebay or CL.  Tis a shame that it is what it is, but that's what it is.  On the bright side, they give me hope for restocks at other places so there's an upside to it.
I hear that. Luckily, SH is sending me a second pair today. 

Had the custom fees not applied, I would have copped a 3rd pair. 

Honestly, I'm looking to rack up on these BREDS and use them as trade bait -looking to add Concords, SJs, etc. to the collection. 

HI,IVE BOUGHT A PAIR OF THESE BREDS FROM NIKE.COM AND THE BOTH TOE BOXES HAVE SLIGHT CREASEING ON THEM IS THIS NORMAL? OR AM I JUST UNLUCKY?

HI,IVE BOUGHT A PAIR OF THESE BREDS FROM NIKE.COM AND THE BOTH TOE BOXES HAVE SLIGHT CREASEING ON THEM IS THIS NORMAL? OR AM I JUST UNLUCKY?

IT'S CALLED JB QUALTIY,WHEN THE LAST TIME A JORDAN HAVE A DECENT QUALITY?

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

Got mine last Friday tried them on for the first time yesterday.....I regret getting a 12.5 shouldve got another 13 like my CDP XIs smh well they'll make a wonderful display piece.
tired.gif

Has anyone been able to make it through the kickz site with the before mentioned trick without getting the order cancelled?

Anybody dats going to order from kickz.co/uk just wanted to give you a heads up. I ordered a size 15 from them and just got them this past monday paid 304.00 plus 27 in customs fees. The shoes were on point double boxed and everything then i saw it man these boys shipped me the shoes with the invoice on the front of the shipping box which detailed that the were the jordan 11s im like wth glad no one was a sneakerhead at ups r i would be seeing my size 15 on ebay cuz it would have never made it to my house

Last edited:
My little nephew's pair from Finishline preschool restock has shipped.

:smokin

tho im still mad they came out to $65 shipped for some toddler shoes :lol: ... at the end of the day, my man needed some more XIs in his life.

Back
Top Bottom