Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Here is a lil video about my experience this year with the Bred XIs release. I copped my pairs from overseas and had to deal with some shenanigans. Caliroots and Size?

Okie dokie. That's an awesome resell price here in the states....

the price i mentioned was referring to people who bought those FROM the states bro.of course its high,but don't expect all people wanting these to have the knowledge and the patience to wait.id say their price now is 300-330 shipped,and it will settle to 280-300.much like the concords.resellers having problems though cause these flooded the market and ebay and buyers are starting to decrease their offers.

Here is a lil video about my experience this year with the Bred XIs release. I copped my pairs from overseas and had to deal with some shenanigans. Caliroots and Size?

"I got the pair for free. Eh, homie how about $190!"
roll.gif

Dam the pair I got for free went to my homie for $80....even I thought it was to much at that!

Also here's another example of overseas companies getting fuel to back out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx to the person who put out the kicks trick

I was skeptical of buying overseas and the custom fees but i felt it was worth the gamble. Came out to 252 shipped which ain't bad. I got confimation email then another email a couple hours later stating that it was on back order and it was going to take an extra few days too ship out. Was just wondering if i should be worried?

I'm new and it seems like you guys hate noobs but definitely glad i found this forum. I think the info here is def worth some kind of fee. 

Thx to the person who put out the kicks trick

I was skeptical of buying overseas and the custom fees but i felt it was worth the gamble. Came out to 252 shipped which ain't bad. I got confimation email then another email a couple hours later stating that it was on back order and it was going to take an extra few days too ship out. Was just wondering if i should be worried?

I'm new and it seems like you guys hate noobs but definitely glad i found this forum. I think the info here is def worth some kind of fee. 

kicks trick?

Yeah dude, my Caliroots pair came in cleaner than all of my other XI's that I got from US local retailers.

Although, I didn't have to pay customs for my pair?  I asked the UPS guy if I had to pair customs and he said nope nothing.  They'll probably bill me later on though?

Nice video also man.

That's all bad from how they messed up your address. But so far out of all of the pics I seen on here, this is one of the few in which I seen that the box and shoes were in perfect condition. 

Last edited:
I don't have my main camera right now so I took these with my iPhone. They came in from NDC yesterday. I haven't been on here since the Concords last X-Mas.

Thanks to bigj505 for getting my account back up to!

XI-2 by TheHorrorKid, on Flickr

XI-4 by TheHorrorKid, on Flickr

Last edited:
"I got the pair for free. Eh, homie how about $190!"
roll.gif

Dam the pair I got for free went to my homie for $80....even I thought it was to much at that!

Also here's another example of overseas companies getting fuel to back out!
Don't get it twisted fam...first off: He's not exactly a real friend just a coworker. We don't even hang out. Secondly, I originally bought a pair for him from Natterjacks so it was gonna cost him 307. Now it's only gonna cost him 190. I could have kept my mouth shut and just had him pay the 307 he intended on spending. Third, I could easily sell the pair for 330 or more on craigslist. Fourth, I NEVER INTENDED TO DO THIS ON PURPOSE. I attempted to cancel my order via Size?'s email using three different contacts within minutes of my purchase. They never replied at all. I immediately informed paypal of the situation and they put a stop order on the payment. I told them to try and contact them as well, and they said they did. When I got the shoes I told paypal AND Size?. I never heard back from Size? and paypal told me that i could send the shoes back if I want. I did everything on my end and MORE to get my order canceled. Size? dropped the ball with this and they run a very unorganized ship. I sent three emails and none of them got a reponse except for one that replied "Your size?" Very unprofessional. So if you wanna act all high and mighty, then you can front me the 50 dollars to send the shoes back. Sound good? 

Back
Top Bottom