Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

a lot of people wait for the spring/summer time to break out the grails tho.

these should be different tho since the uppers dont get dirty from denim and the soles arent icy
See that's what I love about these XI's....you don't have to stress about em like you do for concords....

Denim stains, soy sauce stains, human stains....the black uppers don't show em.  Plus XI's are generally tanks, and no yellowing.

Best J EVER.

I actually put mine on my feet today before going to work...then gave it a second thought and put the black/red IV's on instead.

I might actually wait til spring/summer too.  Something about wearing them now while the hype is still running high just feels...off. Can't quite put my finger on it.  

a lot of people wait for the spring/summer time to break out the grails tho.

these should be different tho since the uppers dont get dirty from denim and the soles arent icy

See that's what I love about these XI's....you don't have to stress about em like you do for concords....

Denim stains, soy sauce stains, human stains....the black uppers don't show em.  Plus XI's are generally tanks, and no yellowing.

Best J EVER.

I actually put mine on my feet today before going to work...then gave it a second thought and put the black/red IV's on instead.

I might actually wait til spring/summer too.  Something about wearing them now while the hype is still running high just feels...off. Can't quite put my finger on it.  

yeah i wore my pair to dinner on sunday & felt wierd getting looks like i was wearing a money suit :lol:

blk/red iv's have been the everyday kick arounds since rd :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: he said soy sauce

i havent gotten to my black/red IVs yet. been meaning to do that but havent really been doing much.

The way the patent leather creases on the 2012s makes me think they arent tanks and every day beaters. I mean they get the Hard, Nasty crease compared to the 01s which just flex when bent.

yeah i wore my pair to dinner on sunday & felt wierd getting looks like i was wearing a money suit
laugh.gif

blk/red iv's have been the everyday kick arounds since rd
pimp.gif
Hell yeah I rock my IV's non-stop. Feels less....hypebeasty, even if it's not and doesnt even matter
laugh.gif
he said soy sauce

i havent gotten to my black/red IVs yet. been meaning to do that but havent really been doing much.

The way the patent leather creases on the 2012s makes me think they arent tanks and every day beaters. I mean they get the Hard, Nasty crease compared to the 01s which just flex when bent.
Yah there's only one thing I can think of that can stain the black XI uppers, but if that happens then you need to move your XI's away from vicinity of the computer

Really? You already got a nasty crease?? You're not playin ball in em are you? Oh well, that's why 2 purrs.  I'm gonna wear the hell out of the first pair.  

^^^ Naw just wore them to the mall for about an hr then came home. Didnt realize malls close early on New Years Eve.

^^^ Naw just wore them to the mall for about an hr then came home. Didnt realize malls close early on New Years Eve.
hmmm....that's not TOO bad.....but yeah '01's dont seem to crease like that.

I personally like the worn-in look on J's (although the 3's dont carry that look quite as well).  Adds to the retro/vintage look.  My white cement IV's are well worn with creasing, but the shoe is still clean as hell since I take the brush + leather conditioner to 'em quite often.  Just the way I like em. 

I think these Bred XI's will still age relatively well. hopefully. hnnnnggg

Can somebody put a photo up or tell me what the jumpman logo inside of the bred 11 looks like. Is the size stamp right by the logo in both shoes.

reposting photos of the early pair i had before i delete em ... things had a awful smell & had to be a sz 11 & not a sz 12 ... couldnt even get my foot in the damn thing... sent them back ASAP

Last edited:
Thanks Carolinapimp..... I was about to buy some but in the guys photo the size stamp is right by the jordan jumpman logo and i wasn't sure about that.

A store around my way had someone return a pair of bred 11s but the middle part of the tongue the jumpman logo is upside. Is it still worth the purchase? What Ya'll think?

these have restocked on ndc europe for about 7 hours and still maaaany sizes left...and i remember the concord release....this aint even compared...

Last edited:
I've worn mine once to the movies and they are as bad as BigJ's.. Maybe a bit worse. Might just rock my OG's like I've been doing and work out in these.

Last edited:
Still trying to get a pair. Thought FNL would have had a small restock by now.
Man I been praying on some restocks for the longest now. Missed out on the NDC restock last week, but the day after that I was able to catch the other Jordans they restocked. I'm hoping Eastbay or FNL comes through soon with one, since NDC had theirs already.

How thirsty for a pair are you? 
haha. the manager of the store actually wasn't sure if he wanted to sell it. He was stating he may send it back, etc. but was going to keep me posted if anything left my number there.  leaning towards not copping now, don't want a defective pair.

Back
Top Bottom