Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Really. now?

I got just as many Concord's as I did Bred's, I would love to hear on how you know this.
Just my 2 cents:

The Concords were dropped as a Limited Release.

The Breds were dropped down to a Limited GR (one motivating factor to ge these produced in mass quantity with no special box)

The production numbers for the 2012 XI launch were significantly higher than the Concords. I've seen way more being resold than with the Concords. Thats just my observation.

I'm kind of interested in what else will restock down here for all star weekend. But I'm spending all my dough on a ticket to the game. The one time I REALLY don't mind being in nose bleeds with these ticket prices smh

lil upset i sold my pair so if i see a restock ill cop .. dang near traded my  pink foams for a pair .. not a necessity for me tho at all

Just my 2 cents:

The Concords were dropped as a Limited Release.

The Breds were dropped down to a Limited GR (one motivating factor to ge these produced in mass quantity with no special box)

The production numbers for the 2012 XI launch were significantly higher than the Concords. I've seen way more being resold than with the Concords. Thats just my observation.
The Concords were limited? According to who?
& because ppl decide to resell their Breds rather than the concords that means theres MORE breds?

Concord's restocked on Eastbay twice, Finishline black Friday (almost a YEAR after) & various other accounts restocked.

I'm pretty sure that the same amount of both, along with the CG & Space Jams were produced.
No, way more Breds were produced than CG, Space Jams, and Concords...

Breds were about 700,000

Space Jams were about 500,000

CG was less than 500,000, but I'm not sure exactly how many

Concords were about 300,000

The concord restocks had nothing to do with Nike, JB, or production numbers... The actual shoe retail companies decided to hold pairs for later drops... and im sure they are and have held just as many if not more of the Breds..

Last edited:
Concords were NOT limited. Black/Reds were NOT limited. Cool Greys were NOT limited. All restocked. All at the timen of release, flooded the streets. If these restock, y'all can have them.

Breds were about 700,000

The concord restocks had nothing to do with Nike, JB, or production numbers... The actual shoe retail companies decided to hold pairs for later drops... and im sure they are and have held just as many if not more of the Breds..

:rofl: @ those #'s you're creating.

:rofl: :rofl: @ the people thinking Concord's were limited.

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ those #'s you're creating.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the people thinking Concord's were limited.

Concords were not limited.

Every Christmas release is not limited, it's just that the demand is so much more for those releases which makes them out to be "limited" when all actuality they are not.

People who are/were not in the "sneaker game" were after them.

Every Christmas release is not limited, it's just that the demand is so much more for those releases which makes them out to be "limited" when all actuality they are not.

So you're telling me that JB produced a million pairs and its pure hype that created the resale value on these?

roll.gif
@ those #'s you're creating.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the people thinking Concord's were limited.
Those numbers are pretty sound. I'll let him check you though, he has a pretty good source.

By definition:

General Release - GR - A shoe that is made available by most sneaker retailers, it is not a limited model and can be obtained quite easily when released.

Limited Edition - LE - A shoe that is produced in limited quantities and is only available through a select few retailers.

I mean, which one do you honestly think applies to the Concord release?

Those numbers are pretty sound. I'll let him check you though, he has a pretty good source.

By definition:

General Release - GR - A shoe that is made available by most sneaker retailers, it is not a limited model and can be obtained quite easily when released.

Limited Edition - LE - A shoe that is produced in limited quantities and is only available through a select few retailers.

I mean, which one do you honestly think applies to the Concord release?
Well based off of other retros that drop during the year, all of them are GR, but due to the high demand of the Holidays (like people that havent bought a retro all year) a GR may seem limited in a way... the concords were produced at about 300,000 and thats way more than a normal retro GR in a month like July... But when it comes to the holiday XI's thats a low number... Limited would be like the Yezzy 2 where only 3k - 5k of each color were produced or only 53k of the Galaxy foams..

Last edited:
Well based off of other retros that drop during the year, all of them are GR, but due to the high demand of the Holidays (like people that havent bought a retro all year) a GR may seem limited in a way... the concords were produced at about 300,000 and thats way more than a normal retro GR in a month like July... But when it comes to the holiday XI's thats a low number...
So by pure number stats, these are all considered GR's by JB?

So you're telling me that JB produced a million pairs and its pure hype that created the resale value on these?

were you even around pre-concord release?
xmas xis only resold for about 250 shipped. cdp xis were doing about 250 shipped concords got things getting stupid.

were you even around pre-concord release?
xmas xis only resold for about 250 shipped. cdp xis were doing about 250 shipped concords got things getting stupid.
Yes, I was
alien.gif

I understand not every Christmas release is not limited.

The production numbers just seemed skewed considering JB ramped up numbers for this past Holiday release considering the 2011 release circus. I'm assuming that was a result of the 2011 fiasco and an attempt to rake in more profits. 

You're right about the Concords. It's like JB threw gas on an open fire. So I'm confused about your point in questioning if I was "Around" ?

I don't even want to step back into that resale math they were kicking up earlier. It was plain and simple math: Hype + Hype + High Demand = JB Resale value

Last edited:
Breds were about 700,000

What is this, the Frieza series? They look like power level readings.

Great news for everybody. Nike is doing another restock for everybody that may have missed out on the initial releases and restocks of the Retro Air Jordan 9 Olive and Retro Air Jordan 11 Bred. Scheduled to re-release online and in some stores nationwide right around NBA All-Star weekend 2013. Which is February 15-17. No word on which sites and stores will be having them just yet. More news will become available when we get the information!

Back
Top Bottom