Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Guys i need some help. Someone wants my extra pair for his Foams Electrolime... I like the Foams but do you guys think its a fair deal? Thanks in advance....

Guys i need some help. Someone wants my extra pair for his Foams Electrolime... I like the Foams but do you guys think its a fair deal? Thanks in advance....
IF BOTH ARE DS THEN YEAH PRETTY MUCH YOU COULD TRY TO GET AN EXTRA $20 OR SO

yeah, but like my man up here ^^^^ said, ask for an extra $10/$20 or so. but in the end, it's all about preference. do YOU personally take foams over your extra pair? take a little time and sit on it, and good luck bruh.

one 10.5 AND one 12 as a PAIR? 

sick.gif

I hope you work that out fam, that's terrible.
Yup! Never happened to me before. Pretty lame.

Headed to Paris in a couple of weeks and looking to see if any of these are still around. Anyone have recommendation of shoe spots to check out? Major retail or underground spot? Thanks

Opium
Colette
Shinzo

If you want SB's hit me up with a private message. I know the owner of WESC and can get you a discount. One of the best SB spots there.

I should have gone up half a size smh

Exactly how I felt when I first tried them on. Luckily I found someone on my local FB shoe group to trade my 10.5 for 11. Still got my other 10.5 though.

@shirt1995 @topnotchtolu... Thanks for the input, ill think about it, i like the Foams Electrolime since it matct perfectly our basketball uniform and also it will give my Breds some break...

I checked on a pair of Bred XIs yesterday that I bought online. I bought a sz 10.5 and there was one 10.5 and another size 12 in the box. Mismatched sizes. I heard other people had the same problem in this thread. What can I do about this? I appreciate the help if there is something else I can do other than just returning them. If someone else had the same problem by chance with a 10.5 and 12, please PM me and we can trade as well.

Damn that sucks.. :smh:

kickz dot com size 13 up now
I see that when you add the item to the cart, you are able to increase the quantity more than they have in stock, and the order can be submitted successfully.  Will they cancel the order?

Hi guys. Are these Early Release Dates or Official Release pairs?

June 12, 2012 - July 10, 2012
06/12/12 - 07/10/12?

Thank you for your inputs, Because I am trying to buy these but wanted to be sure.

im thinking the same people that missed out on the xmas pairs will miss out on the all star restock.

this is because the quantities wont touch what was available in december and a lof of the same hawks that grabbed the xmas pairs will grab the all star pairs too. a lot of the people that missed out are just slow footed to be honest.

My personal "opinion".......I wanted to make this same exact deal! Thought about it an if I gently wear them, keep them DS or play ball in them like u plan......THE SOLES ARE GOING TO TURN YELLOW an TERRIBLY FAST!  You can do just about anything in the Playoff 11's besides play kick ball with sand paper balls an they are going to still look great after casual wear or play a game or so in them except creases here an there. Most Everyones Space Jams would look perfect TODAY if it wasnt for yellowing! Now fast forward 10 or so years an go an open up the box of your extra pair of 11's and see if they dont look EXACTLY the same as they did when you first brought them home! Now look back at a DS pair of 01's......

nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

(Not comparing the 01 to the 12' just an example of the aging process of Playoff 11's)

im thinking the same people that missed out on the xmas pairs will miss out on the all star restock.

this is because the quantities wont touch what was available in december and a lof of the same hawks that grabbed the xmas pairs will grab the all star pairs too. a lot of the people that missed out are just slow footed to be honest.

plus you need to know what youre doing. theres more to just sitting there and waiting and clicking add to cart. timing is key as well. there really is more to it now a days with all this hype and sites getting flooded.
was able to secure 2 dozen pairs for myself friends and family, an the occasional flip/trade

seen some people comment on every page of thread prior to release day, people with 5000 plus post, fail to grab pair.

Last edited:
headed to buy another pair for $220 DS :pimp:

I'm gonna have to buy a lottery ticket with all the luck I'm having :wink:

Back
Top Bottom