Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

for the next release, Jordan brand should fix the Toebox to be like the 01 Breds(aka a wider toe box)....

To the people who have been complaining about the toe box the past 1,000+ pages, do any of you have narrow feet?

when i talked to FNL cust service rep they said itll take 2-3 days to process, and latest that we should receive em is next thursday.

damn i hope the quality on these is satisfying.....time will tell
I will harass them till they ship. Next day air does not under any circumstances mean that I receive my shoes next Thursday.

I will harass them till they ship. Next day air does not under any circumstances mean that I receive my shoes next Thursday.

as well you should. i just stopped even paying for extra shipping because more times than not it just goes to waste. not a whole lot we can do about it but hopefully they all ship soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Restocked at my local FTL today

so did the backdoor link work?

when i click it now it takes me directly to the newest shoes as always..

:nerd:

NT members killed the backdoor. I didn't even need it this morning. Walked right in the front. But it did help me with 2 other releases. So I'll call that a win and wait for the next loop hole.

well im saying, as of now i click it and still works like before unless they kill it right before a release?

no idea

well im saying, as of now i click it and still works like before unless they kill it right before a release?

no idea

nerd.gif
it works now because the site isn't overloaded.  but instead of staying on that ip, it redirects you to the main page, so there's no more "backdoor"

no idea

The ip addy directs you to fnl's direct website in the address bar. So in essence yes it still works, but it does NOT bypass the SPA screen anymore.

You work Nike's stock allocations?

You should not speak with your mouth full because you might not have a clue what your talking about.

Think before you share your OPINIONS people... instead of making it sound like a fact.

@D3RANG3D SOL3 If you do work there, thanks for your input...
I was given this information via chat with a CSR. Believe what you want, but they are no longer sending the amounts to outlets like it was before. The are doing a separate inspection of those shoes and re-releasing them as restocks. Have you seen a orange box concord? Why do you think there are so many quality issues, way more than usual. 

Did the reference track...My pair should be here my Friday I guess FNL and Paypal are crab'n with processing.

Back
Top Bottom