Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I haven't even tried the website till these 4 releases. Only used Eastbay/FNL before this. Can't be beginner's luck, or some of you are just slow honestly. 

I got the product error page again, so I'd lend more credence to Nike's attempt at stopping bots with the error page. Maybe I'm just timing them right. 
I've been trying websites since last year I'd say it's been roughly half and half for me.  Got two pairs of 13's last week off NDC, doing the exact same thing today and got nothing.  Hard to be slow when the you add to cart right as the timer expires.  I think it has to do with connection speed.  Maybe the computers slow but not the people.  Just imo. 

No. The system checks if you are the same customer. Even if you use different cards but the order is going to the same billing/shipping address as your first transaction, they will cancel it.

Not exactly some guy posted like a billion pages back he copped 3 from FNL and one was free... Seriously... I was like that MFer! But apparently they won't cancel it.

No. The system checks if you are the same customer. Even if you use different cards but the order is going to the same billing/shipping address as your first transaction, they will cancel it.

really?? what if you already got email confirmation for both pairs they would still cancel one?

so i have 4 credit cards and a paypal acct that all dont work on fnl.  thankfully i was able to use my debit card.  if im able to get back in i have another pair for my brother in the cart.  can i do another order with a different form of payment or will it flag me for multiples and make this card not work too?

Anyone still haven't received a confirmation e-mail from FNL? They usually send them as soon as you place your order but I haven't got it yet.

Holy Sh*t! lol I've been waiting 1 hr for FNL with Chrome and Safari open on both my Mac and my iPhone. I finally get thru select my size and click add to cart....got a pop up and then Splashed!

Back
Top Bottom