Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I am more upset about waking up early and wasting 2hrs of my life than not being able to cop. I didnt really care too much about securing a pair but didnt think it would be this much of a hassle with FNL not accepting my PayPal payment. Stupid!

Time to rub one out and go back to sleep. :tongue:

snagged a 13 off FNL for sizing/trading/selling purposes. I still wish I could snag a 12.5, but a size 13 + shoetrees may be all I can do at this point. I also have a size 12 they may be for sale soon.

On eastbay checkout screen
10min wait
Does anyone know if eastbay still has size 8 from one of their tweets ? Thanks

If somebody couldn't get through on Finishline..they weren't trying...I got through multiple times and picked up a pair for my homeboy...Mine are still on ice, so I didn't bother...

Anyone not able to get even 1? I feel like now everyone and their mother will have these on starting next week

I am more upset about waking up early and wasting 2hrs of my life than not being able to cop. I didnt really care too much about securing a pair but didnt think it would be this much of a hassle with FNL not accepting my PayPal payment. Stupid!

Time to rub one out and go back to sleep. :tongue:

They accepted my PayPal on the first attempt. However, you normally have to hit submit order several times before it goes through on FNL.

I got through on Footlocker around 8:30 i just kept adding my size to the cart till It let me check out never refreshed. I got through on NIKE they said to keep refreshing and I did sure enough sizes started to pop up 8.5 first then a few 11,12, and 13s I scooped the 11 and got out of there Just scooped a 9.5 off FL for a coworker who had given she was damn near crying hang in there guys there are gonna be pairs popping up when credit cards get held for verification.

If somebody couldn't get through on Finishline..they weren't trying...I got through multiple times and picked up a pair for my homeboy...Mine are still on ice, so I didn't bother...
True FNL was an easy cop. They must have a ton of pairs

congrats spidey
pimp.gif

Just keep trying to add on Eastbay I probably clicked add to cart for 30 minutes on rotation on all the sites before it took me to a checkout screen on Eastbay lol. Now it says wait 10 minutes because of high volume. Hopefully this means I got it. Don't give up if you haven't got it!

After nearly 2 hour wait on the SPA page on FNL. I was able to cop me a pair & received my confirmation email. FINALLY!!!!! It took me 3 months of patiently waiting. Now all I have to do is play the waiting game 
happy.gif

Anyone not able to get even 1? I feel like now everyone and their mother will have these on starting next week
That's why I haven't touched mine...I'm in ATL...2 out of every 5 guys that I see on the weekend has these on..it's crazy..

i tired to get the bred restock but FNL declined my card twice and was done with them. never again FNL but today i some how got in and orders size 11 with $20 reward card promo at $181.73 and i tried for second pair and i did right after another. also got two confirmation emails. this was around 8:50 am EST. now i'm reading they might cancel my second one. hope i can at least get one pair. 

I got through on Footlocker around 8:30 i just kept adding my size to the cart till It let me check out never refreshed. I got through on NIKE they said to keep refreshing and I did sure enough sizes started to pop up 8.5 first then a few 11,12, and 13s I scooped the 11 and got out of there Just scooped a 9.5 off FL for a coworker who had given she was damn near crying hang in there guys there are gonna be pairs popping up when credit cards get held for verification.
They way y'all acting makes it seem as though this is the first initial release...lol. Nike gonna drop another load in July...hahah

Finishline canceled my order twice..my shipping address was in all caps and my billing address wasn't..I changed it...and it went through...I was using PayPal

Back
Top Bottom